join anti-reservation meeting at 25th

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by reeves, May 21, 2006.

1. reeves

reeves New Member

friends,

i know i shud nt b doing this here. but this is a matter of our country's future. u must have seen students from all over india vehemently protesting agnst the reservation issue. we, the students of kolkata medical college have also chalked out plans of protest. as a part of it we have arranged for a massive rally 4rm kolkata medical college at 25th 4rm arnd 2 pm. kindly jn it and in4rm others. THS IS WAR.

YOUTH FOR EQUALITY(WEST BENGAL CHAPTER)
    RIVU BASU
    FINAL YEAR
    KOLKATA MEDICAL COLLEGE

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

donno if dis shud b done in this site or not ... but completely support u man ...

3. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

why the hell shudnt it be?
    we're the youth, we got tempers, we got our futures, we're( well some of us///) citizens of india, we can play guitars(again the some of us comes in), and some of us live in calcutta....so go u...and wish i was in calcutta....or anewhere where a rally is goin on...

4. Diya999

Diya999 New Member

hi

good luck with ur protest!!!! the selective system in india totally knocked me!!! so weird, very unfair!! so glad im studying medicine in england. phew!

anyway GOOD LUCK again, hope u guys make the difference!!!

Diya x

5. cronix

cronix New Member

^Create the difference dude

6. rohit

rohit New Member

Guys&gals From Calcutta And All Other Cities Join The Anti Reservation Protest. Students From Schools, Junior Colleges,engineering & Parents Should Also Join. Good Luck Guys

7. Strat

Strat Floydian

Could have been stated on the chit-chat lounge. Anyway, visit www.yfewb.blogspot.com for furthur information.

8. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

y do police beat ppl so badly firstly mumbai thn patna very sad to c tht

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

dun worry 85% of ppl who r protesting r gonna join u for post graduation too :)

10. Diya999

Diya999 New Member

aww sanju ji that would be awesome! maybe they can help me pop some culture into aaj kal dai british indians hehe :)

heehee non the less still hope it works!!!

MUST carry on revising :-(

Diya x x x

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

im going...........im going.......100% jabo.im in class 12, jadavpur bidyapith. we wish we should hav shown protest from our school. but , tiz summer vacation.my sis is student of kolkata medical college, so sob khobor i pai.

plz, all igtians of kolkata, join this, plz.

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

25th or 27th????????

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

abe schools shud get into the spirit and take out protest marches....i suggested that to my princi...saala takla...and he sed there was fear of police lathii charges....wtf - does he seriously think that police are gonna hit kids???
    wtf

and go man....make the difference...spread the hatred...

14. paranoid13rohan

My Dear IGT Friends,
    the Indian Govt's First Casualty of it's Reservation Obsession is upon us. Student Subhas Srivastav (AIIMS) has died due to hunger while protesting against reservation. I just recieved a SMS from a friend asking it to be forwarded. perhaps another shock of comparable magnitude is the silence of the so-called independent indian media in all of this. I am urging all fellow-forumers to spend a moment forwarding this message to their friends and acquaintances as well as post this message in all other indian forums of which we are members. We must make sure that this goes out as far as possible,even outside India.
    Thank You.

15. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^i havnt seen it yet...but if it is tru...den may his soul rest in peace...and we all shud make sure da protests r success....atleast for him and his family to be satisfied dat his death wasnt in vain

16. Strat

Strat Floydian

I doubt the news is true. There are also some false news just to make people excited unnecessarily. Everybody calm down and join the protest as per plan.

And yes, the tentative date for the rally is 27th May. There will be a meeting on 25th and the final decision will be taken then. Please follow the link I posted earlier and keep yourself updated.

17. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

27th e exam. But still will try to join.

18. paranoid13rohan

sorry guys if dat newz was fake ... but i did recieve a mail sayin dat ... thnx sayanda u deleted dat ...

19. Strat

Strat Floydian

Well, the final date of the Grand Anti-Reservation Rally is fixed on 27th May.

*It will start from Calcutta Medical College at about 2 p.m.
    *It will involve protesters from all strata of the population - students, engineers, doctors, techies, govt employees to businessmen etc.
    *It will finish at Shahid Minar at there will be a convention.
    *Your participation is mandatory.

If plans are changed, you will be informed.

Coming two days there will be various operations like roadblock, marches etc. You are free to join.

After the last announcement from the Govt, if you are still not with us, you are against us.