Johny Johny..... YES PAPA

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hi All,

do u remember some naughty things u did in school.. wen u were just a kid... may be less than 10 yrs.. some punishments u got from ur class teacher.... some funny things u did.. some crazy moments.. wat is the worst punishment u got.. have u ever did sumthing which u still love to remember... those school days...

vishwa :cool:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

we once did group masturbation @ class .... :p:

now tell me anyhting naughtier than that ...

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^huh !!!! in which class u were ?????? :shock:

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

this happend when we were in 11th ..
    the board exam CBSE takes place around March

the results come out by May end ...

So we used to go to school in April (and mid MAY) and do TOTAL TIMEPASS ...

5. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^ so by group do u mean.. females also included..

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:NoNo::NoNo:..ghor kalyug..kahan ho ,he dharmatma!!

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

no, they chose to observe passively (heck the least they cuddve helped us)

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^ ur school was gr8.. so gr8 were ur teachers I guess.. but buddy.. tell us sumthing naughty that u did wen u were a kid.. may be less than 10 yrs.. anything for which u were caught n punished.. :)

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well abhi to school kaafi aage badh chuka hai ... do you remember watching MMS clips?

before 10? hmm lemme think over :think:

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

heard there is a site dedicated for all this crap ...

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

There is a site for every fcking thing on this planet and beyond..

12. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey any one.. had any crush on any teacher.. and did sumthing stupid... well i did :)

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm..there was this super hawt teacher (in 7th std) who as kinda senti.......so every alternate days i used to pretend to be down and out and she used to hug me.....

this contd till 1 mnth wen every dude was into such crap....sm craphead girl told her that we were just pretending and actually wanted to chance maroo at her assets so she quit school after that....

one of the many things i have done

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hmmmm that was a good post.. well i will tell u wat i did.. there was a beautiful madam (in 5th std) she was so beautiful that.. even other teachers and whole school was lattuuuu on her.. one fine day i went and told her that i love her and want to marry her.. u can understand how much stupid or crazy i was.. u know wat punishment she gave me... one soft kiss on my cheek.. and told u r the most handsome guy who proposed me so far.. (at that time i was very cute).. and then wat she did she told my mother about the incident.. now u know wat might have happnd after that...

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ui proposed sm good lookin teacher looong back...in the 6th std i guess.....we exchanged a few letters after i came to mumbai.....but loong time over 5-7 yrs...no communication :(

after 6th std...no more love crap...we were only into fantasising bout good looking teachers :)

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

now u are a monster?
    or is it EBola?

17. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

oye one more incident.. there was a maths teacher who was were rude with students... one day we decided to teach him a lession.. he was sitting alone in staff room.. we locked the door frm outside and ran away.. he was locked there for 3 hrs..

18. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

wat is EBola ????

19. jekyll

jekyll Banned

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hahahaha^^^

when was 7 we (ie groupd of boys pulled the girls skirts up) lol

got punishment for that

when was16 we made two teachers request for a transfer

first one we used to sit n do nothing in her class the second one(a chemistry teacher) we used to ask her why to every thing she said

like diamond is another form of carbon

we would say why??

lolz

they lodged complaints against us but we told the head that its our right to know more so we ask why!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.