John Mclaughlin tablatures request

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ORLANDO, Nov 14, 2005.

1. ORLANDO

ORLANDO New Member

Hi

Is anyone of you has a guitar tablature for the song "The Wish" that appears in the "Remember Shakti" album, featuring John McLaughlin, Hariprasad Chaurasia & Zakir Hussain.

Many thanks !

2. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

TABS MIL JAYEGA
    BAJAYEGA KAUN?

and if you CAN play that stuff, i wonder why u need help in tabs :) ???

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, I agree with bandbaaja0

Go to his website. He has a lot of little excercises there that he incorporates into his playing so maybe that could help.

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Man. You can play John McLaughlin and why do you need tabs. You should provide tabs for us kiddies.

5. dhim

dhim New Member

I have never heard John Mclaughin play??? How is the album Remembering Shakti the one that is mentioned above? Is it worth buying??? Please revert.

All reviews would be highly welcome.

Regards,
    DHiM

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ u wont like it if u dont like JAZZ music ...

that means the rhythm will not follow any fixed structure ...
    the leads also wonts ...

infact even the drums wont follow any fixed structure ... sometimes it starts feeling ARBIT ...

u actuly need to check out one or two songs ... then decide ...

7. dhim

dhim New Member

thanks jekylll, for the info.. Blues is also something that I want to discover... Can you tell me one album that I should buy that is the considered good for guitar blues

Thanks,
    DHiM

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

any of u got shakti's songs can u plz upload ..

9. ronnieanand

Go to Planet M and buy something like Ultimate Blues or Essential Blues. They usually have a decent collection which can get you started into listening to the Blues. Moveroever it will have a lot of artists. If you like any, you can straight away jump to that particular artist or band. At least that's how I start with any new band. Get a best hits collection. If I like it, then I go ahead and buy all their albums. Else I will chuck that artist. At least I have their best work with me :) and wont bother to listen to their sick shit.

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

ok
    i will try to upload shakti's stuff tonight .. but only one song ... i dont wanna "aid any kinda music piracy"

blues - well there are different schools of blues - like i am heavily infuenced by Stevie Ray Vaughn - there are many other artists ...

dharmatma and ronnieanand and sridhar (from IGT) are into blues ... they might be able to throw more light

my taste is power blues and blues rock ...

11. dhim

dhim New Member

thanx ronnie & Jekyll for the valueable info.

Thanx,
    DHiM

12. ronnieanand

Not me. I dont know Blues and not into Blues. Me too more into Power Blues or Blues Rock. But know a bit about Clapton, Hendrix, Page and almost that's it. All others are all Blues influenced guys. Well. I though I invented this word Power Blues :annoyed: . I used to call my Style Power Blues till I realized that I dont have damn style in my playing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. chandu15

chandu15 New Member