Joe Satriani - Always with me always with you cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mymusicmyguitar, Jul 6, 2012.

1. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Uploaded a new cover today. Do take a look

Always With Me Always With You - YouTube

I didnt have time for another take for this video so uploaded this one with mistakes...tapping was a challenge..And i am off in the beginning of it. If i make another video i will try to be perfect in this.
    Also tone needs to be improved a lot. This ones sounding a lot compressed. While recording in the room it sounded OK..But after recording i think the high pitch it slightly clipped...

Less than half of the song was taught to me by my sir around 4 years back..later half and tapping is all done by listening so might not be perfect!!!!

2. ss192

ss192 New Member

So.. How did that difficulty level thing went(vs Glasgow kiss)? Nice cover, but as you mentioned , need real improvement on tapping and end parts was bit weak.

3. mymusicmyguitar

Yeah u are right. I need to definitely do another video for the same. I went wit the feel of the song for the off beats. Glasgow was tougher than this one. Coz this one starts and gets over soon. Haha. Really a very small song But high on feel.
    Next attempt I'll try to get a better tone and better hold on the song parts. Already started Practicin this one more :)

4. ss192

ss192 New Member

About that tone, what was your gear setup? (Axe and recording gear) And one suggestion, try and play that arpeggiated pattern at the start of the song.

5. tirtha2chester

tirtha2chester New Member

The tone was sick...
    Otherwise you did slick well with the staccatos and slides... Improve on the tapping though... Nothing was wrong with the technique there, just tapping the wrong frets at the wrong time...

Try this patch... Works pretty well with my unit for many Satch tracks!
    .: Guitar effect patches for Boss ME-70 :.

6. mymusicmyguitar

Recorded this one with my Ibanez sabre + Phone camera

As far as tone is concerned its Distortion pedal on proc + Clean preamp on Boss ME70 + laney Cub 10

7. mymusicmyguitar

Great...Thanks for the patch..Will try it tonight!!!