Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaaye !!!! My First One On IGT

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sumantmodak, Apr 17, 2006.

1. sumantmodak

sumantmodak Musically Yours !!!

Hey People!!!! :)

Musically Yours,
    Sumant A Modak , Here !!!! :) I am quite a familiar face with all you guys like my pic on left, in the hindi music tabs section. but this something that i wanted to do from the very moment i joined IGT 6 months ago. at that time i didnt even knew how to hold guitar 6 months and my life has musically changed !!!! Ha Ha :)

Thanks For All your Support & Feedbacks & Comments I am reciving now a days on hindi tab forum.

this is my very first recording attempt to share with the world. I Hope you will all like it i am keeping my fingures crossed. !!!! :) Tell me if i can be better than a bathroom singer !!!!! :dance:
    Hey Don't Ya Forget To Rep My Work If you Think I Deserve It !!!!!

Here Is The Link For My Soundclick !!!! :)
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=526756

Comments Suggestions Criticisms Are Welcome With Arms Wide Open !!!!
    Fire All Your Opinions I am Eagerly Waiting For All Of Them!!!!! !!!!! :)

Musically Yours
    Sumant Modak :) :) :)

jimy, sarang_cool, vini and 5 others like this.
  2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

U messed up a lil in the alaaps.....and the guitarring, it was good..but cud have done better....
    now the good thing, I LOVEEEEEE UR VOICE!!!!!!!:beer: :beer:
    u shud take music classes or so..to make it better....
    but ur voice,, awwww;) ..so great!
    i wud appreciate it more if u practice the singing a lil more.....esp in the high pitch...
    yeah, definitely reps for the sweet voice!;)
    i shud give those to ur parents for having u with that voice:);)..since i have no other choice, hre it is..
    really nice for the first attempt!

3. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Great voice and very good attempt...reps your way...
    Wonder why only two replies for such a good post...
    ...anyways keep it up

4. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

such a niceeee voice...:)nice guitaring too..reps for u man!!

5. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Voice is really nice!! keep practicing :)
    well played n well sung...reps for sure man!! wtg!

6. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

could have done better as in overall. Amazing voice !!! :) ... keep it up !

Reps in return

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

nice vocals u gettin reps frm me ;)

pls post d tabs n chords makes it easy learning listening to recording thnks

8. sumantmodak

Thank You All !!!! !!!!

awwww ............. ! i never knew my first ever recording will fetch that many viewings and that many comments !!!! 175 views in a day and #23 chart position in genral accoustic category in first try !!!! i cant ask for anything more

:nw: All Your Commets will go down in my book life to improve future pages for sure !!!!! :)

i am still a newbie to guitar and i am practising i hope i will improve with time!!!! next time i will try to be better n better as much as possible

Thanks !!!!! Again !!!! :)
    Musically Yours
    Sumant

9. sumantmodak

@ Guitarangela . you are my first listner and first one to comment technically so i wont let ur comments go down !!! Next time i will definately improve much more , basically i sing this song well in G Maj. scale with all the alaaps perfectly but i was trying to give a extra bit and got it into Amaj and it agot a bit messed up some places !!!! but i will keep everything u said in mind!!!!! next time i will make sure i get points for singing too not just sweet voice
    and yest speaking of sweet voice its was very sweet of you :) thanks i never had idea about that !!!! Thanks Again !!!!

@ Accoustic Allure : I will surely take ur opinions in mind

@Himika !!!! Thanks Dear

@ Krazy_Gal: hey thanks for comments i heared ur jiya dhadak dhadak too its awesome , i will surely try to improve more

@Djcrunx !!! Thanks For Reps !!!! surely will try to improve next time

@ Sanju Strings, Thanks Buddy chords used are Amaj,Bminor,Emaj,Damj thats in Amaj. scale !!!!

10. urs_nir

urs_nir New Member

that was good man......u r a lot better singer thn me!!! reps!!

Guitaring was awesome..!!! and ur voice is soft and mellow but sometimes it gets off with the chords...but this is a tuff soong anywayz!!

overall awesome beginning...rocking the charts and awaiting next ones bro!

Cheers!

11. reddragon

reddragon Member

nice overall performance though could have been better.
    keep practicing !!!!!!!!!

12. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

really nice work

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

brilliant vocals and guitaring was also good...
    u can sing really really well + modulate..i would second angela..u should join some music classes to get formally trained....
    LOVED the vocals...keep it up dude and keep practising
    :nw:
    Reps

14. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Sumant bhai :nw: What a wonderful voice u have got!!!

Juz work on the higher notes as u lose power on high notes....and also sometimes you tried to add some veriety and it dint come out that well, as u may have expected....to be specific at 1:10....So, try to keep it as simple as possible....:eek:: (I may be wrong here...but thats what i feel)

I was listening to ur song and i dun know why...I felt Bal Subramanium is singing..:beer:

Guitaring is pretty descent....juz keep praticing...and soon u will be perfect..:beer:

EDIT : Reps coming....:beer: and Best of Luck for ur exams..:rock:

15. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

sumant dada kemon accho, yeh walla aapney khud he likha hain kya (tho i liked ur lyrics :p: ) n did u changed the song earlier uploaded. dont mind yaar but honestly speaking there's lack of sur , evn voice didnt impressed. anyways :beer:

16. sumantmodak

Hey Thank You All For Appriciating !!!!! :)

@Vini !!!
    even i am thinking to get vocal training !!!! lets see if i do it thanks nice to see you in my post !!!!

@Sarangcool
    hey sarang yes u are right i tried to modulate and vari my voice at that point but it did not come as good as i like but next time it surely will at least i can hope to!!! thanks for listening i will surely try to improve next time

@Sachoo
    hey buddy first of all i am not a bengali. and i did not write it its there in the song i guess u dont have the complete album its the second jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye song in the album. and its the same song that i uploaded in soundclick !!!! thanks for listening i will try to be in SUR and get my voice better next time !!!!! Thanks

17. skalahas

skalahas New Member

kick ass voice...awesome...guitaring was good too...

18. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

yaar your cover is good but u sang it with a little wrong variations :s
    i would say u should listen to krazy gal cover of this song
    your voice is awesome u need to a little more practice
    u rock dude!

19. sumantmodak

thanks !!! Mohsin !!! :) I will keep tryin sure :)

20. guitar_man

guitar_man Banned

goog effort

What I feel is that you should sing on at least two semitones (Tone) high from what you have sung.By doing so, vocals will brighten up and will get air which I think is missing because of the low key.

Guitar is good.Good for someone who picked up guitar six months ago.
    Nice work.