jimmy`s back with smthn else AADAT COVER :D

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jimy, Apr 3, 2006.

1. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

i dun think so
    wen i record sumthin, its good
    wen i mix it with guitar, drums it fcuks like nething mann
    well i m frm mumbai
    chk my posts if u find me worth
    and abt th echo??
    how did u put tht??? :((

2. jimy

jimy Musician

yaar in this rekording the guitars nd vocals both are done at the same time...live...that`s y that guitar thing iz that bad.....when u mix something...obviously it will suck...try to do the vocals nd guitars at the same time...nd i think switch off the fan :p....m sure aap mujh se to acha hi play kertay ho gay,yar guitar saath main tempo main nahin tha...to guitar ke bagair kaise tempo main rahun ga?....bt i`ll definitely give it a try ...gime some days...i will upload the whole song ...only vocals!
    m frm lahore...i wz abt to say...ke donon beth ker rekord ker len gay...me vocals...u guitars... :p

3. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

yea mann
    we''ll rockk
    but main thoda duur rehta hoon
    me from mumbai :p

4. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

chk out my nu ringtone
    rename to mp3

Attached Files:

5. jimy

jimy Musician

knt dowload :(...right click iznt wrkin....double click iznt too

6. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

rehne do
    leme tel u wat it is
    its ur last aalap
    i m sooooo impressed.....i cut it and put it as ringtone in my fone......hope u dont mind
    1 more thing bro
    u don have to sing n play guitar at the same time frm now on
    jus use AUDACITY.......superb software for recording
    mixes toooo easily
    thnx to abhishek manjrekar for suggesting me ths s/w.......its kewl
    google it...u'l get it audacity 1.2.4 beta

7. jimy

jimy Musician

no i really dont mind ...m happy bro..:D.....nd thank you very very very mch for tellin me abt tha software... :D

8. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Wow!!! :rock: ur voice is great man.... if anyone could sing like aatif... it you...
    you have a very bright career in singing... are u in some kind of band :band: or something? i swear i could'nt quit listening to ur song ...
    all of ur covers were great... keep up the good work... and perhaps you could teach me something.. gurudev!! ;)

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

cool vocals .. I liked it man .. U sung it in ur style n dats wat i liked more .. givin a nice different touch .. *Thumbz Up*

10. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

@jimy...awesome yaar....really impressive...u just did that cover like atif....reps for u man...love to hear your song again and again..

ab tak ki best vocals...
    what bout that echo effect that's coming from your singing...plz tell me...

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

brilliant vocals...im sure ur one of the best maybe "the best" vocalists we have here..though guitaring needs some improvement.

Keep it Up!

Reps for U

12. jimy

jimy Musician

hahahaha....no man m no pro...not even in any band....lets c how its gona be...thank you so mch for the appriciation...i`ll try ma bst to keep up with ur hopes in future rekordingz ...thanks again

13. jimy

jimy Musician

thanks for the apriciation..... :D ....ya ur right guitaring needz some improvement ... infakt a lot of improvement :p
    thanks again

14. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

ur the best vocalist on IGT Currently..
    dont tell me u havent learned music(singing) ...
    u perfectly matched each and every flow of the song :yunhi

15. jimy

jimy Musician

i svear i havent yet...niether guitar frm anywhere...bt i`ve planed to attend some vocal classes in future...
    thank you vry much for apriciating so mch...m REAL glad that u liked ma cover... :D thanks

16. Umbreen

Umbreen New Member

*hats-off* to u buddy !!
    no doubt u gotta splendid voice !!
    and d way u sang it in UR OWN STYLE really deserves an applause
    and d alaapz are jst rocking !! mind blowing indeed !!!

17. jimy

jimy Musician

thankew :D

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  18. @jimy im ur fan dude... :nw: :nw: :nw: what a vocals man...never heard something like this before... awesome man...just tell me how did u put that echo effect in your last alaap..plzz that alaap was awesome...u must try to improve your voice and guitaring man..and u r up...best of luck for your future..but dude plz tell me how did u put that echo effect...reps for u man..awesome...

19. Mekaal_hassan

Mekaal_hassan New Member

cool work man

20. jimy

jimy Musician

oh man...ur jst great...n m ovrvlmd with ur appriciation....thank you very mch for that...leme tell u the software...
    its sonic foundry....get it googled ...as well as key gen :p