Jayanth,ax100g Question

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dharmatma, Dec 25, 2004.

1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hey jayanth..i know that uve got the same processor..so uve got to help me out here ..heheh
    well the problem is..
    the processor crashes when i come to one patch that i had created.
    crash as in it goes off and i have to remove the adaptor and plug it back in.
    it works fine ..but when i come to that patch it just goes off..

one more question..
    does thing have a reset button?

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

You Are definately having Voltage problems.. Get a New Adapter.. Or USE 4 Duracell batteries.. Some pathes and Amp sim require more power.. And when you use the wrong Voltage , it tends to hang.. And you'll haveto restart it..

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hmm...actually i tried changin adapters,did try the batteries too earlier..

anyway..does this thing have a restart button..where in i get all the factory patches back??
    thanks man.

4. jayanth

All you factory patches remain.. See when you scroll thru the patches.. YOu'll see that starting from 0-1 YOu can go up to 9-4.. THese are factory patches.. After 9-4 you get 0-1. (Notic the DOT) goes upto 9-4.(Again DOT) these are your patches.. After these you come back to 0-1 To 9-4 (Without DOT)

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

Actually, there is a way to reset all 84 patches to factory settings.

follow these steps (taken from the manual):
    1. turn on power while holding the "EXIT" switch and the "PROG/FX SELECT" switch. The display should show: "RELOAD?"

2. Press write and the display will then show: "RELOAD" (as in no question mark)
    when its done reloading it will say "COMPLT" for at 1 sec and then you'll e back to the beginiing.

however - make sure that never does the power go off during a reset or you may totally screw up the processor! so go ahead ut make sure there will be no shorts or surges during the reset procedure

6. jayanth

Oh I didnt know what he wanted..