Jamming Partners

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by lazy_headbanger, Jan 9, 2009.

1. lazy_headbanger

lazy_headbanger New Member

Hey metalheads,Am looking for people to jam with around Moti Bagh(near Dhaula
    Kuan),New Delhi.Fair knowledge of music theory to make self compositions would be cool along with a place to jam,LOL.
    Am into thrash metal, Hardcore, grindcore, mathcore.
    Bands like Meshuggah,Threat Signal, Misery Index, A Perfect Circle, Pantera etc etc
    PS:My gear with serves its purpose for now:-IbanezGRG170dx, Marshall MG10CD.
    Anyone interested please call me up at 9899492994(Aman)
    PS-am still learning, want an implementation platform!

2. distorted

distorted satan

m up fr 'jaam' brother...
    Cheers...

3. lazy_headbanger

That's great dude.where are u putting up?

4. distorted

distorted satan

Exactly now m off frm delhi, vil give u a call s i get there... U carry on the job, i'll try n join u later, all the best dude...
    N yeah fr those genre is grg170 serving u well? Actually one of my freind is abt to buy a guitar, fr sum 12K, i suggested him grx20, actually hvnt tried grg series myself, so just let me know if it works...

5. lazy_headbanger

oh crap!neway's, the grg170 is workin great for me.i just put the gain to max, a lil tone form from my MG10cd and select the bridge pickup and an into the metal dimension.Plus it has 24 frets and the killer sharktooth inlays, so i think its a better buy than the grx20!
    Till the time time you get back, i'll try find others.Stay metal!

6. distorted

distorted satan

Thnx bro, carry on the assasination... I hope i join sumday sun... Gudluk...

7. lazy_headbanger

oh c'mon guys!Is nobody interested ??

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Can't fly to Delhi every now and then ...