Jam session in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by subhralp, May 6, 2011.

1. subhralp

subhralp New Member

Hi friends,i have been into music for the last 15years....interested in having a jam sessions on weekends....i knw there are many professionals out there who have a desire to do something in music but lacks tym or a unit to start of with a band due to work or anything.If anyone who could play guitar,keys or drums can post here so that we can have atleast a jamming session and lets see where it goes.
    P.S I had a band way back did some gigs....I sing and play a bit of guitar.
    Hope to see some Rockers out there.
    Mail me : Don't share emails.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  2. pru

pru New Member

Bro needed a singer for the band we play alternative funk n hard rock genre is not prob buzz me 9535215205

3. logicracker

logicracker New Member

I play guitar and the keyboard. I'm a metal head but a free style musician, so any genre should actually do with me. I can growl too :) . Message me incase any one'd like to contact

4. Lilacy

Lilacy New Member

Different Demonic Essence power leveling can also be ordered from our store. We have a professional and experienced team to help you accomplish your desired level by hand. Fast speed and absolute security are the basic features for our store to win the market. Come to diabloiiigold.com to enjoy the cheap and professional service, sufficient diablo 3 gold is available for you, as well.