Jam in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by yapril, Jan 14, 2012.

1. yapril

yapril New Member

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and stay in South Bangalore. Playing guitar for long time, blues rock, noisy, indie stuff, and open to many genres.

I'm professional so it's hard to commit to a band, but i'd like to get together with other people around and just have fun with notes and sounds. Anyone wanting to meet up for jam session, and see what we can do?

Phil

2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

where exactly in south bangalore do you stay

3. Sonaiandsongs

Sonaiandsongs New Member

Hey whr did you stay in south bang..I m studying in T.John institude of technology in bangalore,bannerghata road,gottigere..I m nt a professional...Bt i m a singer,,,And a beginer gtrst....So, wanna meet??..i m 19 years old..

4. Sumanovo razor

chamrajpet

5. yapril

yapril New Member

Sarjapur Road, near Wipro corporate office

6. Sumanovo razor

havent heard of that place...

7. yapril

yapril New Member

That's a bit after HSR layout on the ring road

8. Sumanovo razor

thats too far from my place mate

9. dyorel

dyorel New Member

I stay in HSR layout, close to ORR....Tied down with work, but am OK to meet up a weekend to jam.

I have played for quite some time, but been a long time since I gigged......PM me if this weekend sounds good.

10. Rockon_07

Rockon_07 New Member

I stay nearby in Marathalli, but the problem is I am in the initial phase of learning ... I dont think that will be able to match your level of guitar playing .... Only 7-8 months of exp. ... Otherwise it would have been great to jam along with you

11. pru

pru New Member

Bro I live in bannerghatta road needed a singer to jam ?? Inbox me on 9535215205

12. Raghav.srinivas

Raghav.srinivas New Member

Is this thread still open i would love to join....... if it is plz send me text to this no 9738960184