JAL's show at Mumbai

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by anujroy, May 21, 2005.

1. anujroy

anujroy New Member

...finally JAL performed at Bandra, Mumbai and no surprises ...aadat and woh lamhey was the crowd fav. !!!!...they did both the songs twice and the crowd sang with them ....!!!!.... and i must say that farhan and goher can communicate with the crowd in a very natural way ...!!!! :rock:
    they also did panchi, teri yaad, rangon mein, ik din aayega, dil haarey and dum a dum mast kalandar !!!....
    they gave JAL T-shirts and signed off with a brief autograph session on the stage and with the promise to come back with another Mumbai performance on the 8th June ....!!!!....

was a good show along the sea side .... lets hope we get the videos ...and yea an upcoming band "NTS-Needless To Say" also did 4 songs ...they were good too ... !!!...

bye n tc.

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Thankx for the reports :)

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Fuk man.. no hype about it at all... to think that yesterday, I was thinking of attending Jal when they perform here.... f'kin didn;t know that they were doing so!

Now... when's the next performance or whatever? 8th of June, eh?

4. sohni

sohni New Member

Heyyyyy have u taken any pixxxxxx...plzz send it here

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well jal is getting famous internationally......

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I knew about it...but i cudn't go due to my leg injury...but now that they'll perform again in June...I'm ready for it....:):)...It was on Carter Road Bandra(W) i think.

7. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Dunno much about them... but I definately missed JOE SATRIANI... :hitme:
    My mates did attended it.. tht was awesome they say... i had the tickets too..:cry2:

8. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i think its time u know abt them dude!!!they're taking on the oriental music world by storm!!!

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

when are they performing elsewhere???? say bangy or delhi..plz plz plz reply..or drop a link where we could get sum related info.. they have a website www.jaltheband.com but i dunno if i could get any info from here..plz reply soon..thanx in adv

tahda!!

10. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

on that site...they only have show schedules till April....if u want to find out more... join the Jal fanclub on MSN/Yahoo They have the latest updates on the tours...also they r going to perform in europe within a few months....:)

And here's an interesting piece of info....They were going to perform on the same day as Satriani...but they were denied commercial Visa....me thinks somthing's fishy... :think:

here's the original article.....:)