Jal's new vdeo Paanchi (comment here)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Psychoz, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

Hey Guys Jal new vdo Paanchi is avalaible 4 download on dachannel.com so plzzz download the vdo(as i hv download half of it) and do comments here... As the Teri Yaad vdeo of Jal was not up to the mark .... Lets hope 4 the best............

Take care BYzzzzzz

2. kasmuni

kasmuni New Member

Lol..its not JAlz vdo..its Mizraabs..how would they launch two vdoz on such short intervals!!

3. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

u CAN VISIT THAT SITE AND DOWNLOAD AND I M NOT MAD LIKE U KE JAL .....MIZRAAB NAZAR AYAY U GOT MY POINT DOWNLOAD IT AND THEN REPLY ITS A COMBINATION OF CONCERT AND A BIT OF VDE GO AND WATCH MAN

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

That video rockss......

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yupeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:) JAL IS BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaar A CRAP VDO>>>NO CONCEPT>>>>>WORST THAN THE VDO OF MAHI VEY OF ATIF

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

theeeeeee vdo suks...........faiq wat did u liked in the vdooooooooooooooo........

8. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

its good man specially the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooo ohoho oho.part when all three of them jump in front of the mic. to n fro

9. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

its good man specially the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooo ohoho oho.part when all three of them jump in front of the mic. to n fro

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. it was good... i like the concept.. who says no concept behind it...

as per my knowledge... the concept was that break free from all worries and enjoy life...

waay waaaaaaaaaaay better than atifs mahi ve..

11. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

Yaar what I guess ke ye vdo just avalaible on dachannel.com now that means ke ye dachannel waloun nay kahin say maari hai meiin bhi its on the process .....but whatt i guess is ke Jal wants ke any of there song should be on air on every channel...thats y.......now we cannot expect from every band ke the more vdeo they make the more investment should be done and more conceptual and more promising......y is that yaar sometimes baanda tafreeh mein hi nikal deta hai vdo so that ke people should listen the song and i m sure in karachi and in pakistan i guess only those songs are popular which has a vdeo...now what is that yaar that's y bands prefer ke takreeban saaray ganoun ki vdo ho takay logh sunay tou.

12. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

Off course its better than atif ........yar mahive just sucks..................just went 2 dubai and shoot a vdeo with her sister is not fair... i mean yaar there should be some realistic approach......that song doesnt suit the background which is of dubai.....and atif tu maaf hi kardo his wardrobe just sucks i think he needs to improve his standard....well neways we have to discuss about jal's new vdeo ....so all i have to say ke it just rocks.............. :>

13. Ankitad

Ankitad New Member

It's JAL u can't expect nethin bad and the vdo rocks !!!!
    Har jaga hai jal !!!!!!!! :rockon:

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^ what was that?

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaaaaar panchi's vdo is the wrst one of all the jal vdo............................Well as i say every person has is own point of view

16. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

AWAINNN:d
    lol yaar achi thi...mujhey song bohat acha laghta hai ish liyee video bhi sahi lagi:(

17. riffer

riffer New Member

Hmmmmmm...about the video ..u can say its just OK....worst could be happened

18. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

the video sucks...farigh tareen video....

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i agree ;) the cheapest so far

20. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

the video is not tat great nor is it tat bad.....