jals, concert

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by munib, Jun 19, 2005.

1. munib

munib New Member

hi guys ,on 17th june i went to the jals concert it was amazing ,thay played more than 7 song and the ppl were dancing ............... etc i took th epics and some video clips of thier songs but i dont no how to attach it or how to post it on the the web................plz help

2. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

<<< Stardreamz Ent... Yeah i was there.. the venue sucked! but its okay.. next time we'll try to make it better.. anywyz jaL rockeD! staY tuned for Rock Fest 2005 exclusively braught to you by StarDreamz Ent..

3. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

Hey if u r talking about the one in Alexandria (Virginia) then I was there too. I was wearing a Golden Kurta w/ white shalwar. And I was dancing with my brother when Jal played Lal Meri Pat.

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey does anyone know where i can get that video for jal where they play woh lamhay and shallum is soloing?..appreciate it.

5. rizwan

rizwan New Member

^ Quadrophenia - dude i dont know from where u can get, but i do have tht video. and i really dont remember from where i downloaded tht video. but if by any contact u want it, then ur welcome for tht. by the way, in tht Shallum has done some so so ANT solo guitaring man !! awesome !

6. munib

munib New Member

hi ,its munib yeah i saw u ,u were dancing crazy remember me i was in the front in white shirt and gray pants .and u also talk to us

7. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

Hmm.....I think u might've talked to my brother. Becuz he was wearing the same thing as me. Anywayz r u going to Junoon's concert on Sunday??? Its in Alexandria in West Potomac High school