Jal WOH LAMHE chords (oringinal scale)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by koolstrum, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Radz76

Radz76 New Member

Thanx Coolstrum ...
    it was gr8 to find the tabs ready when went to look for it.. ur efforts appreciated ..

2. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

nice work dude...

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

4. vivek_iit

vivek_iit New Member

Great work koolstrum. Keep the goodwork going. can u give me the tabs for" tera mera pyar" by K. Sanu.

5. caplays

caplays New Member

plz plz plz mail ur wav file to itsabhi@gmail.com
    really need to play this song for my gal and if possible send me a similar file for Pretty Woman....luv that sng
    :dance:

6. santoshmarathi

santoshmarathi New Member

good job man

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i was the first one to post the original chords
    for this song

koolstrum face it dude
    why did u copy my chords?

8. krishnan

krishnan New Member

9. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

I beg to differ evil. I found out the chords from the song it self. so u will find some mistakes in here.thats the reason i asked for correction. If i had to copy y wudnt i copy from a 100% correct source u moron. it is my sincere effort.u face it dude!

10. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

Nice song dude
    Can this song be played on basic chords / simple chords ?
    I am a beginner !

11. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

GR8 Friends . Nice work keep it up ...

12. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

yes this can be easily played on easy chords progression like Em D C G (three fingered chords) the replacement is as follows
    G#m-Em
    F# - D
    E - C
    B - G ( or u can use Em in place of G n that will be better)

Hope it helps EnJoY!

13. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

hi good chord but aur apne ek hi line main ek ya do chords lagaye hain woh sahi naheen lag rahe gana bejan lag raha hai ap jyada chords lagane ki socho woh behtar hoga start se hi le lo woh lamhen apne ismen sirf gsharp minor lagaya hai jabv ki ismen e f sharp aur gsharp minor 3 lag sakte hain k sath so dhyan do ispe bura mat manna .manish main_hoon_jhumroo@yahoo.co.in

14. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

thats an innovative idea dude. bura manne wali kya baat hai ismein. even i go in for experimentation. BUT these chords are posted based on the Synthesizer chords played in the film zeher. so not much change can be done with the surround sound which is played on synth. so its the way it is. keep the innovative thinkin cap ON dude..

15. debadeep4u

debadeep4u New Member

Jal??

I think (from the lyrix) that u have posted the Zeher song, not the Jal version.

16. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

koolstum first tell me that r these chords solely ur wrk
    n man if it is then ur a champ
    i tthnk urs r abso. perfect bcoz i saw in television concert which was there to raise money
    for earthquake victims n in that concert jal was also performing so when they were about 2 come Ali Zafar(of rangeen fame )who was compering the show said that 2 guys playing G#m in college made this wonderful song he was refering 2 jal
    so i guess G#m is the ori. chord

17. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Yes they are my original piece of work.no i am not a big champ just a guitarist however thnx for appreciation.these are the ZEHER version chords. i am sorry for the mistake in the

18. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

man these r ur original wrk gr8 man
    n also r these the zeher version n do u thnk that zeher version n original r same
    once again gr8 wrk

19. chatur

chatur New Member

nice decent job bro..... keep it up.. can u do it for khamaj(fuzon)..if yes then do tell me dude.. i'm kinda strugglin in that....

20. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

nope.dont hav da song.i keep formatting my hard disk.