JAL JAL JAL (Results of IM Awards)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, May 13, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yar i went to guitar world...gohar buys his instruments from this shop...they told me that goher cant even play esy solos...u can notice that in every song there is very less electric solo...only lamhay got one...and i m not sure that goher played it....all guitarists in lhr say that goher is bacha!!!! he can only compose solos on only one string!!!!!!

2. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar yeh sab jhut hai goher is very good guitarist yar mai nay us kay song Im per live dekhay hai he was play the guitar live season or us mai goher ziada nahi balkay us kay guitar ko dikha rahay thay keay woh kesay bajata hai all the songs he played very well even its solo or some thing else

3. Orange Guitar

yarr mano ya na mano...but in concerts at karachi he failed to play the solo of lamhay....he turned it into something "ajeeb".......!!!!!

4. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar may be he want to make a new tune for concert :think:

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar in the launch of aadat shallum played lamhey with goher and it cud b clearly seen that it was shallum playin the solo...did u check the one in the end...got only one word for it...awesome!!!

6. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar when r the im awards. please sahi time aur date bataa dein...

7. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

on 28 may 8pm pst only on im

8. Orange Guitar

just listen to lamhay concert version and ....... goher played something really ajeeb in that...it is available on jumpy4u dot net.

9. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

hey orange thats not fair yar ur no more jal holix the way u talk shows that u dont like jal any more Not Coooooooooooooool :mad: and submit the link in www. form

10. Taifi

Taifi New Member

mayb its an mp3 site therefore he cant post it in www style...i'll try but mayb the mods edit it...www.jumpy4u.net...havent visited the site yet...

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

12. Orange Guitar

i m still a jal holic but man i like them for their music and style...main nay yeah baat kahin say sunee thee...i m sorry!!!

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Jal really rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssa

14. Orange Guitar

did any 1 see im awards!!!!!!???????????/

15. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yep in Im award show Atif sux sux sux :mad: he stole the best pop song award from jal aadat was jals song and still it is and will be forever.Thats atif fault that he left jal and Aadat was released by jal not Atif................. :cen: :mad:

16. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yeh ent yeh rite.......and did yeh saw Atif shalwar kameez it sux........Goher was lookin kool

17. justnabs

justnabs New Member

It was good watching Goher and Atif hugging each other..

18. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hahahahhah gud 1 ........did u guyz watched atif interview on GEO

19. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i think Best rock song shud b pukarr instead of Waqt by E.p

20. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

jazz is rite