JAL JAL JAL (Results of IM Awards)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, May 13, 2005.

1. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

shyt guyz i wanna see them too heh too bad i dun have IM here .. but i'll buy it on Pay Per View though .. anywayz lemme know the Xact time and date of the Prog. thankx.
    Can't wait.

I seriously wanna see ma Mikal somewhere there lolz
    Jay Ho Lord On His Fingers.

2. nab_guitarist

nab_guitarist New Member

hey ur also fan of mekaal hassan yaar i mit him
    he is F******G goood PLAYER MAN!!?/.
    AMAZING!!!

when he do Graph Scalling mAN.. AWesOme...

3. syed_420

syed_420 New Member

haha its not funny jal only won 1 award and other awads they won togather. so chill

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

sir! the best band awards is the biggest award.....it is the most hard thing to get.....and this thread is for awards...so u can tlk abt the awards and comment on them!

5. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar i think best pop song award goes to jal only b/c aadat is jals song

6. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

shugal lagta
    agar atif aur goher ka phada ho jata
    HAHA

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

haan stage par 'oye yeh mera award hai'...'dafa ho mera hai'
    lolz laikin most probably the sponsors and im told them to show some respect to each other on stage

8. Orange Guitar

actually there is "MONEY PROBLEM" between atif and gohar....it is just about money :) u can read the whole story at jumpy.....gohar told them them atif was interested in making money but he was interested in making music....this is crap.....both were goin for the money....in an interview of atif at geo....gohar said some "nice" words to atif which was enough for making atif angry but he didn't said anyhting more.....u can see the footage on net!

9. Taifi

Taifi New Member

where can i c the footage orange??

10. BIG_EVIL

hey orange gimme the link

11. Orange Guitar

u can read and see at jumpy4u dot com!

12. BIG_EVIL

thx for the link

13. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Orange Guitar : Atif wasn't the One who was after making the greens .. it was his lazy Alfa brother heh who Hired himself as a Manager of the Band .. anywayz Atif istill suck Ashes :) hez no good maybe if he lears how to hold the guitar lolz anyone noticed how Atif hold the guitar???? heh we use to make fun of him back then at his house .. hah what a Maroon lozer

Ps: Jumpy link didn't work .. maybe u should write the xact one.

14. Orange Guitar

yeah u r rite....i wonder why jumpy is not opening...ok.....i'll post the article!

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well these awards are Incomplte without Junoon n Noori

16. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i heard tht the fight between goher and atif started again coz of indian woh lamhay

17. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

Im award show postponed now its on 28 may

18. BIG_EVIL

yeah^^>. mughay bhee tap charee theee

@oz
    fight nahe hui
    atif ka gana india main release ho gaya tha so goher jealous ho gaya :D
    us nay APNI album release kar dee indai main
    haha

19. BIG_EVIL

goher cha gaya hay :p:
    hahaha
    is jaisa main nay koi kameena shaksh nahee daikha :D

20. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

hhaahahaha Goher single brain=Atif 100 brains
    ..............liken Atif jesa Chor mai nay aaj tak nahi dekha he stole three songs of goher dil harey rangon mai and lamhey yar biggi sochnay wali baat hai atif key pass vocals thay tu us nay apni album pehlay nakal le or log samjhay ke yeh gannay goher nay atif say copy kiye hai asal mai yeh ganay goher nay likhay thay is liye us nay apni album mai dalay and big point i have about goher honesty is that jalpari was written by atif or yeh gana tab us nay likha tha jab atif band mai he tha or 1st version jalpari mai guitaring goher nay he ke the per yeh goher ka song nahi tha to us nay is ganay ko apni album mai shamil nahi kia................ :think: about that whos honest atif or goher