Jal- Humain Itna Pyar(Cant get any better)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Silent Scream, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

Hello guys, well i 've noticed that there are so many die hard Jal fans out there.. so y not let you all enjoy this amazing amazing new song of their's..

chords are very siimpleas most of the Jal song players must have found out after playing the rest of their songs..

All it took was a carefull look at the MUSIK interview, gohar's hand movements, listening to the song couple of times, i m sure u all must have downloaded it by now.. Regular guitar players will easily get a hang of what i m about to post right now, as for the beginners, well u just have to work more on ur guitar skills.. here it goes..

e--x--- e--x---
    B--x--- B--x---
    G--6--- G--6--- x 2( Play Twice)
    D--9--- x 2 (Play Twice) D--0---
    A--x--- A--x---
    E--7--- E--7---

e--x--- e--x---
    B--x--- B--x---
    G--4--- G--2--- x 2( Play Twice)
    D--0--- x 2 (Play Twice) D--0---
    A--x--- A--x---
    E--3--- E--3---

The whole song revolve around these chords. its very easy.. Like i said, the songs may sound a little difficult to play but they are actually very easy.. Hence u cant get any better chords, coz THESE ARE THE REAL CHORDS :). lets just say, i have my sources, and some good guitar skills ;)..
    Enjoy Guys..

2. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

sorry about the mess up guys... its all the fault of this site ;)
    here it is again..

e--x---
    B--x---
    G--6---
    D--9--- x 2 (Play Twice)
    A--x---
    E--7---

e--x---
    B--x---
    G--6--- x2 (Play Twice)
    D--0---
    A--x---
    E--7---

then move up

e--x---
    B--x---
    G--4---
    D--0--- x 2 (Play Twice)
    A--x---
    E--3---

e--x---
    B--x---
    G--2---
    D--0--- x2(Play Twice)
    A--x---
    E--3---

3. hani_jafri

hani_jafri New Member

Song Required in Downloads

yar any one can send me Link for jal's new song Humain Itna Pyar

4. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

u can download it from thechannel.tk its not .com its thechannel.tk tricky guitarist (Goher) bye

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

where can i download the video from for the music thing

6. xee

xee New Member

hard to play these chords n btw wat are these chords?

7. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

man dese chords dun work... uselEss ... :s... May b i cudnt understand it.. anyone else.. did it sounded gud to u peepz ?

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i didnt get both this one and urs imran there both confusing

9. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Err... man ... Wid these Chords.. i have done humhein itna pyar na karo Jam session.. n worked perfectly... arite.. do one thing play the song n copy each of chords with gohers one... itz juz timin... man cmon itz easy...

10. Geek

Geek New Member

I just tabbed it..easy song, i must say. and I have to disagree with the above version.

Try my version, and comment..

Here it goes. Based on one acoustic riff.

e--x---x-----x---x------x---x---x---x
    B--x---x-----x---x------x---x---x---x
    G--6---7-----6---7-----4---6---4---6
    D--6---7-----6---7-----4---6---4---6 REPEAT
    A--4---5-----4---5-----2---4---2---4
    E--4---5-----4---5 -----2---4---2---4

Above chords are: C#5 D5 & B5.

Have fun playing.

11. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

LOL, Imran seems to be the only person getting a hang of this version, like i said, beginners, work on ur skills, coz THIS IS THE ONLY WAY GOHER PLAYS THEM :).
    U all can disagree with it as much as u can, i know they are a little difficult, but listen to the song properly, and play these chords, u'll all know what i m talking about.. CONCENTRATE.. Imran good job on getting the timing right..
    thats what u all shld look for, seriously, coz trust me, this is the only way goher plays it, baki ap logon ki marzi, i just wanted to help :)
    good luck

12. xee

xee New Member

Hey, Silent. I got these chords *muhahahaha*. Sound kool, man! These are quite close to the original chords :rule: but one thing is bothering me n tht is when Gohar n Farhan doin their Aaalap thingy like "Hooooooooooooo Hooooooooo" then the sound of the guitar
    gets totally changed, i think Gohar has used some other chords at that part of the song, rite?

13. Liquid

Liquid New Member

how can u skip a string while strumming a chord?

e--x---
    B--x---
    G--6---
    D--9--- x 2 (Play Twice)
    A--x---
    E--7---

unless x means to keep it muted..

14. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

@Xee, good work dude, they are the original chords, not that they are close... i tell u that dude ;), and u'll be able to perfect it soon, the alaap part, guitaring doesnt change at all, it stays the same..its just that the guitar sound goes in the back ground as in over shadowed by the alaaps.. good job, keep it up..

@liquid, X means u have to keep those strings muted... only way, u'll be able to get the original sound..

15. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Well may b u ppl can play it.. or may b ur fingers r too long :p... i printed out ur version scream.. n showed it to a professional guitarist.. he said itz not worth playin... n i showed him minez.. he said not perfect but still worth playin..
    Am not sayin it cuz i figured it out... itz juz easy to play ... n if u can play ur own easily den fine .. no comments :)

16. Geek

Geek New Member

I did not watch goher playing it, didn't come across the video yet, ive just heard the song..in weird *.wma format once to find a reasonable way to play it. I wouldn't go all the way out to play JAL song, I think ive a life. :D

17. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

geek my question was aimed at silent sream he said tat he saw a video of goher perforimng the song on the MUSIK. so i was wondering where he saw the video.

18. xee

xee New Member

Well, whom u showed it lol. No doubt, Screm, version is hard enuff to play but if u put ur some time in practicing... believe me u'll get them easily :). and LOL @ may be we have long fingers LMFAO :D

19. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

@Imran, Never mind bro, u can play it which ever way u feel comfortable, i told ya goher plays it this way, and i say that coz i know him personally.. any way all the best.

@axlrose: dude i watched it on the viewerschoice show by waqar ali on THE MUSIK, it was Jals dubai trip recording thats where i saw it, and also at his and my house, about 15 times atleast:)

@xee : u rock dude, those who have been playing Jal tunes can understand goher's style of music, that is why they 're able to over come the difficult part, so i guess u're one of those Jal die hard fans ;).. good luck in the future

20. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

thanks silent...i thought u saw it on the net u now how sum sites post the interviews and everything....anyway thanks
    :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: