Jadoo Teri nazar chords G main base chord

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hunk_3_16, Mar 31, 2005.

1. hunk_3_16

hunk_3_16 New Member

Hey guys
    Anybody got the CHORDS (P.S. Note not tabs but Chords) for Jadoo teri nazar with G major as base or main chord.,

2. awaz_bass

awaz_bass Don't mistake for F*RT

This song is a minor song so if you want to start of try
    GM/ F/ D for Mukhda..

3. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

Well this is a good song to try to work out chords on your own
    The song contains the 3 chords mentioned by Awaz_bass
    Apart from that there are some prominent chords like the
    Eb and the Bb.

Tips
    In the mukhda / sign the last chord struck just before "Tu Haan Kar" is the Eb
    The antra "Faasle Aur Kam Ho Rahe Hain" the first 2 chords are Bb

:D cheers

4. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

The song is in the key of B, the intro starts with the F#, C# B etc. notes on the Astring 9th fret c# on the D11th fret etc. all the notes around there the song starts on a distinctive minor chord which is C#m F# BMaj, G#m, other chords are E maj D# etc I haven't work this song in its entirety but the chords posted are wrong, Also you all missed the point the first guy ASK!!! he wants the song in the KEY of G , you got to TRANSPOSE from B to G!!!!

5. Bandbaaja

Rey??
    I didnt get you pal?
    The song is in Gm in anyway, and the tips i have mentioned are in the key of Gm.

If youre referring to the theory of Gm being the key of Bb, I am sure his question is not based on that, he has mentioned G as in Gm - my opinion

6. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

Are you talking about the original song? I don't think its on Gm but B ,C#m don't belong in key of Gm, and its the 1st chord Jdooo la la etc. also is he wanting the song in the key of G?

7. hunk_3_16

hunk_3_16 New Member

What is Bb & Eb...B major & E major..........?

8. djmistryman

djmistryman kuch..jaana pehchaana

It means B flat and E flat..basically a half step down from B major and Emajor. or half a step up from A major and D major.

U can also call them A# (A sharp) or D# (D sharp)

9. Bandbaaja

REY
    JADOO TERI NAZAR from the film DARR is in Gm and not in B, please check it

10. silent_voices

silent_voices New Member

hey jus a begginer
    n wana tell starting cord is a minnor(Am)

11. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

Hey bandbaaja I'm probably mistaken I was thinking something like yes boss or some shah rukh movie my bad.... sorry 4 that!!!

12. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

Bandbaaja...just check ........ the song is in Bm it uses notes from the natural minor scale song starts on C#m F#m, Bm>>>try it tell me what u think... My kids are killing me!!!

13. Bandbaaja

REY, this is my my FINAL post in this TOPIC
    The scale is Gm
    PLEASE TRY SINGING IT IN Bm and FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN MAN,
    YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL SONG WITH YOU!!!

YOU WILL SOUND LIKE NARENDRA CHANCHAL or DALER MEHENDI singing on top of their voice in Bm !!!!
    The song is sung by Udit Narayan, simple logic that he doesn't shout in his songs should say that the song is in Gm and not Bm

In any case you also please check the tuning in your guitar, maybe youve tuned it so low that i get that in Bm and not in Gm.

THANKS BYE
    CHEERS

And your kids (ahem) ....... ask them to check as well

14. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

bandbaaja did u take that to heart? 4 musicians as u call yourself !!!u all got attitudes thats not the way Dude and AHEM my kids u was once that they just 2 and 3 sorry but u lost respect from me on that one!!!!

15. tigerwoods

tigerwoods New Member

i need detailed quotes man from first to last of any good song just to checkin my mobile and make it compatible for a s/w i am developing so please help.

16. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

grrr...
    Can someone show me (w/ the lyrics) which chord is placed where...
    *khopdi ka khopdi is Konfused with a BIG "K"*

17. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

@khopdi..........search subhro's post, he has already posted this song in a new thread.

18. Bandbaaja

Dude??
    I didnt take it to heart at all???
    Looks like you did.
    And I really didnt see any ATTITUDE that i posed
    If I say that it is Gm after checking, and u ask me to check again, and then i check again and i write back, and then you ask me to check again?
    Looked never ending, so i said thats my last post on this topic.

And please read the "PLEASE" that i have mentioned apart from reading what i have asked you to do. Did you try singing the song in Bm???

I DONT HAVE ATTITUDE PAL - BUT THEN I LIKE TO CORRECT PEOPLE
    IF THAT IS A PROBLEM, WELL THEN I HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM

AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF YOU FELT OFFENDED WITH MY POST
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DIDNT MEAN TO

AND A BIG HUG TO YOUR KIDS :)

REGARDS
    POOPSIE

19. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

hey bandbajaa , I'm cool dude!!!

20. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

its bandbaaja not not bandbajaa... this is wht baaja bhai wud hav said in his nxt post.. so sparin him da trouble.. :)