jab koi baat & main koi aisa geet

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by varmas11, Mar 25, 2008.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey friends, it's been a long time since I've been on here. I'm in the process of recording an album and securing gigs in nyc.

I've been playing 'main koi aisa geet' and 'jab koi baat' a lot on my guitar and they're pretty sweet songs. I'm going to make videos of the two songs and post them on youtube. I'm trying to do more indian songs so that I can expand my fanbase which is mostly non-indian right now. so please send me requests about songs you'd like to see be done. I've written one or two songs in hindi, but my hindi isn't so good. still, I'll put videos of those up sometime soon.

hope everyone is doing well. regards!

in the meantime, check out my site:

www.myspace.com/saurabhvarma1

2. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member

Hey man, long time indeed. I haven't been here either but those are two amazing songs and it would be great to hear you cover it. I think your voice would be great with the Abhijeet song, I think its one of my favorites.

Btw, I love the acapella song on your website, I was trying to do something acapella, but the harmonizing takes some work. So mad respect from my side.

Good luck with the album. I'm going to be working on some music over the summer too. Hopefully I'll be able to share it here soon enough.

keep the faith

Az

PS: I just heard Desperado on your site. Great song to cover. I did this song to win a small competition, and I love that you played it on the piano. I just think its just slightly fast in some parts. It might just be that I do it a little slower, but it just seemed a bit fast for me. Please don't get me wrong, I am not nitpicking, just an opinion :p, Take care!