It's urgent! So plzzzzz!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by natty_sem, Jul 24, 2013.

1. natty_sem

natty_sem New Member

Does anybody know the leads of "khuda jaane" (from bachna ae haseeno) which are played in the middle of the song, i.e. between 1:25 to 1:45 and 2:53 to 3:13? If anybody knows, pls post them here ASAP.
    Thank you.

2. gcoolboy

gcoolboy New Member

will listen the song & then if i can figure it, will post here

3. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

try this :

Part#1

E---------8------------8----------------8-9---9-11-13-11-13---11-9-11---8----------
    b-11-9-11----11-9-11--------11-9-11---------------------------------------9----------- ( Repeat)

--G#----------------A#m------G#-------F#-------A#m---------------

E-8-------------------9------------------6-------6-----------------------------------------
    B-9----11----9---9---11------9-9--------7-------6---------------------------------------------------
    G-8--8----8----8-----10-----------------6-------6--------------------------------------------
    D--------------------------11-----10----8-------8------------------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------------9-------8-------------------------------------------------------
    E----------------------------------------X-------6--------------------------------------------------

I'll post the next part very soon...in the meanwhile let me know if there's any mistake..!! ( there must be some ;) )