Its urgent help me

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by njangid, Aug 22, 2014.

1. njangid

njangid New Member

Its urgent. I need. Beginners guitar. Help me guys ..

Hii guys i want a buy a second hand or new beginner guitar
    I found a guitar of company r hollands. I posted the pic is it ok to go with that guitar
    If. Not then suggest me beginner guitar under 3500rs. I want it just for a year. Not longer

Attached Files:

2. aseem_m

aseem_m New Member

Never heard of this brand. I wouldn't buy it if it was up to me.
    Where do you live? Search OLX & other classifieds, you should be able to find a Pluto, GB&A, Granada for about 3-4000 if you're lucky.
    They're decent guitars for the price provided you can find a good one.

I've not had good experiences with Givson / Grason / Hofner which you'll find for about 2000 & upwards.

3. njangid

njangid New Member

Thanx assem for reply
    I extended my budget to 5000rs or max 6000 not more than that
    And. Which guitar should i buy
    I live in shahjahanpur but i can go bareilly for guitar
    Suggest me good guitar
    I found some guitar model
    kaps st1000c or kaps st 1c or kaps st 100c
    Jimm acoustic or any other that i can get in bareilly and fits my new budget ...hurry m very nervous ...and exited about guitar cause. M a beginner and that guitar is going to be my first guitar
    Thanx in advance ..

4. aseem_m

aseem_m New Member

No idea about Kaps or Jimm. Never played them.
    For 6000 you might be able to find a used Yamaha F310. The brands I've already suggested are decent.

5. njangid

njangid New Member

thanx buddy i'll buy Yamaha

6. thekeps

thekeps New Member

Coaching on Modern Guitar Method

The KERITH PARKERS School of International Music offers extensive coaching on Modern Guitar Method. Interactive lessons with audio and video study materials, experienced faculties, live jam sessions, workshops, exposure to studio env and sessions by pros from the industry. Flexible timings, 4 classes a month. Book your slots early for your convenience. Contact: +919884675377 or thekeps@yahoo.com