it's snowing...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Dimebag..that'd've been great if I were in Mumbai, unfortunately, work brings me to chennai for at least a year now, so I'll have to suffice jammin with my Tamilian brothers out here..they're really good out here..jus not open minded enuff..
    I used to work at the Grand Hyatt in Vakola and had a friend working in Sundar Nagar, both are Santa Cruz(e) of course..I love Mumbai, man..and missin it tonnes..When I do come down there, will lok you up dimebag..
    Cheerio
    Menon

2. hey ..i live near sundar nagar..
    very close by infact..
    hmm...anytime bro..

3. Avish

Avish New Member

@dimebag
    yeh i know its difficult to get in tibet.. but i am hopeful that nathula pass will be opened sooner or later... and what i am waiting for.. infact that's the reason i have postponed my sikkim plan too..

good to know u r at sundernagar..... i work at BKC.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey dime , theres nuthing wrong abt santacruz , i was just imagining that it was snowing in santacruz and was shocked thats it ...

nws i was in mussori last week and the temp there at nite was around 10 / 11 deg , was wondering then how people survive so much cold , ....

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aaha now u know, how we feelll

6. bob-bobby

yeah sure i know , africa is better ,... :p:p:p

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea but it sux to be in africa during the summer time. :p

8. bob-bobby

not really , at least nps in west africa i guess , north gets very hot , east and south are most of the time pleasant and cool ..