it's snowing...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Nov 14, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

man it sux, it has already started to snow here in boston, we got 3 inches already here. wut bout u guyz? did any of you had any snow yet?

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

nope, no snow yet, thank god for that, i hate snow. i hate winter and everything abt it, i hate the cold, the snow, the slippery streets. the only thing abt winter is the long break we get for christmas, everything else sucks abt it. i guess it's still tecnically fall but still i hate the cold and it feels like winter here already.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i hear you, i know how that feels....it has been so cold here, the wind and everything

4. Menon

Menon New Member

It's easy for you guys to say yall hate winters..out here in Mumbai, o Chennai, man..I don't think they knw the concept of four seasons..it's really hot,humid sticky fetid stinky polluted, but it's home all the same!!
    I miss the winters tho!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

5. hey i know what ur talkin about...
    i hate it when it snows in mumbai...brrrrrrrrrrr.....i almost got a frost bite coz i wasnt wearin socks yesterday...

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Hehehe..Frostbite is a minor issue..I mean..hospitals like Dandnayak Hospital in Sion are equipped to handle frostbite..it's the severe hypothermia that often sets in due to cold winds from the north that actually trouble the city..
    Hehe..where you from Dimebag??Mumbai for sure..but where abt?
    Cheerio
    Menon

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no dude, trust me, you guyz are better off in that humid weather than here. if i could then i would be in india right now not in this cold weather.

8. i m from the hills ...and i ve been to snowy areas and cold places..my hometown itself gets pretty damn chilly durin winters...
    basically its no use cribbin......we ppl crib and crib ....
    im sure u would crib if u came out here and then complain abt the hot sticky weather , the pollution , the traffic...
    if ur feelin cold ...put on warm clothes..
    out here when i feel hot ....i walk around at home in my vest and undies...lol...

9. oh and menon...im in mumbai ...
    in santacruz...do u wanna come and jam ..
    if yes ill pm u my number and well see if we can work things out..

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well, us too walk around naked during the summer time, well not naked but like one piece of cloth on which is not in the house it's outside, anywhere. and the winter over here is not only about putting on some warm cloths and you are alset. no sir, it's worse than that, especially the driving, and getting rid of the snow. so again, trust me, you guyz are better off.

11. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Well... Im here in singapore... hot n humid n rainy, like the rest of the year. But I'll be in New Delhi soon and so can enjoy a little bit of col weather at least.

I don't care what anyone says but Winter is the season I love best.

12. desi pride ...sir ....didnt i mention ...that im from the hills...
    and my moms from tibet..which is probably the coldest place on planet earth durin winters..
    ive been to chhangu lake durin winters..
    its not the question of bein better off
    we ppl crib when it rains durin rainy season
    crib when its hot durin summer
    and keep whinin when its cold in the winter..
    if it doesnt rain durin rainy season then when is it gonna rain
    and so on and so forth
    thats just my point..
    put on ur warmest clothes and smile..
    some people dont even have that..
    just feel lucky that u even have a car!

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lol dimebag ...

i love snows and really wish it cud ever snow in mumbai or nigeria , phew ...

even talking of it was nice ,.... :)

14. Venus

Venus New Member

Well, i have to say i luv the snow even though its cold here for most of the year round. But its lovely when it snows, it goes with the whole Christmas spirit. But have to also agree with DesiPride.....try travelling with long coats, wooly scarves, hats thats constantly cover your eyes and not your ears.......all on the delayed tubes!!!!!!!!

15. ^^ i have done that and loved it...
    didnt i mention where im from again...

16. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

santacruz :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i don't mind putting on more cloths on me it's just, that i hate snow!! simple!

18. hmm....
    santacruz...whats wrong with santacruz....

19. Avish

Avish New Member

totally agree with dimebag...
    we just dont stop cribbing.. grass always looks greener on other side.

hey dimebag.... good to here that u r from tibet.. its my dream to see tibet... don't know when but surely i will.

as for snow... i simply luv it... have travelled to gangotri .... sunderdunga glaciers to experience ...

20. well avish..
    tibets beautiful....have just almost been close to it..
    u know border rules and security and stuff..just hope ill get to be there atleast once too..
    my grand father ..my moms side settled down near darjeeling a long time back..
    i just hope i learn to speak and write tibetan sometime soon.