Its raining hard in Mumbai - Global Warming?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 9, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Whats with the weather, its actually raining in Mumbai and its Summer!

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah global warming.

at this same point of time its snowing hard in parts of europe and north america.

according to some sources (discovery) the weather in england would become so cold a few decades from now it would become like siberia.

like the economic phenomenon of the rich getting richer and the poor getting porer, global warming seems to be making hotter places out of hot places and colder places out of the cold ones.

incidentally most parts of the world have been facing hotter summers and colder winters of late.

but in about 20 years this trend should reverse when alternate fuels will come in vogue.

meanwhile the film directors in mumbai will find it that much easier to shoot wet sari sequences, topless tourists in goa can get their tans sooner, and skiing tournaments may get hosted in delhi.

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Global Warming is just a concept. I attended a whole seminar on it and figured out that scientists basically know nothing. In terms of predicting weather patterns the knowledge is derived from very recent survey, about 100 years or so. And 100 years is very recent in the life of earth. Also the method used for these surveys is so vauge that large amounts of experimental errors creep in.
    Earth has seen similar weather patterns earlier in its life term. So we cant say if these are a consequence of global warming or just the usual pattern that earth has been following for ages.
    The cold years and warm year patterns r sinusoidal so we might just be on the up slope of warming curve.

looking at the weather outside my window i wont mind a bit of global warming :p:

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

damn the warmin or stuff...my all COLLEGE DRAWING SHEETS got wet ...now hafta do them over again...........damn........

6. vishalj

vishalj Banned

abhi: Umm toilet training? :D

Its nice and cool out here. Awesomeness.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+2
    Most sensible and genuine post in this thread.

8. abhimanjrekar

???????? :shock: :shock:

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^it makes sense, u did say u wet ur sheets :RollLol:

or ur sheets r wet.. whatever :p

10. abhimanjrekar

i hope it wont make any sense now since the edition.....

11. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

same rain here

12. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Nice said dude (mausam baimaan hain aur ***y bhi :p: ) but who cares global warming, i just love rains (whenever).

Neo it's springs yaar, come on summers ka naam bhi mat lena. I hate them :annoyed:. aur abhi toh holi hain :beer:.
    I was out at 2:00 last nite n it was raining so i thot it's typical Pune :rock: but amazing all over the india.

I belive jus nature's game of haunting humans otherwise who's gonna do this chit chat ;). n probably western disturbances a bit late this time, tht's y. No snowfall this time :(. Dunno about europe but it rains in pacific america till april. seattle, it's like 9 months in an yr (kuch jyaada he hain).

still it's raining outside but i hv works :mad: . rain rain dont go away little johnny wants to play ...hehehehehe ;) .

Enjoy guys n rock in the rains.

sachoo

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

we r just reaping the fruits we deserve for causing so much pollution n going against the rules of Mother Nature

good luck for the tough condition to all those in mumbai

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

What's up with you bro?

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

The weather's weird :(
    and its making me sick...

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Hailstorm in some parts of Delhi yesterday.

:shock:

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Tough? Hell if this is tough then I want this everyday. As far as I know the trains are all running on time and no traffic problems (not more than what we are used to anyways).

18. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

dudes!! its jus pre-monsoon rainfall...in a day or 2 u shall see its gonna get as hot as a camels ass.....(is a camels ass hot?)..happens every year only we do not notice it...

19. abhimanjrekar

yaaa....i guess the temperatures gonna soar this yr too....

20. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

ask the couples?................least bothered about global warming and all..........................

rohit
    astroguru26