It's November 1st!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Ha....lucky bas****.... But dont they play the same songs?

3. Mr. Scary

Yeah they do, but just for the hell of it i ordered both.

4. shsnawada

You could have ordered none so live, the death live cd's or salival too :nw: I mean one of these and one from an other band...no?

5. Mr. Scary

i already have them hahaha

6. Mr. Scary

OOH! I also ordered both the Live Cannibalism DVD and Audio CD! Can't wait for that either!

7. shsnawada

:nw: I love the hammer smashed face, stripped raped and strangled and devoured by vermin... i mean the live versions are better than the original
    And which of those live CD's do you have?

8. Mr. Scary

The ones you listed? All of them XD.

9. Mr. Scary

Its suprsing how Amazon has so much kick ass stuff! Thats where I get all my cds from anyway.

10. shsnawada

Holy shit....:shock:

11. Mr. Scary

I already watched Live Cannibalism once at a friend's house. Dude, i honestly wish Rob Barrett was in the line up at that time. I prefer Barrett over Jack Owen for some reason..pehaps since Barrett's playing was more technical. Oh yeah, if you haven't already checked it out, Rob Barrett plays a KICK ASS solo in Constitution Down which is featured on the Road Runner United album.

Oh, I just had to say it...Alex Webster just ****ing owned on Live Cannibalism. That guy plays and headbangs like a monster!

12. shsnawada

I think about rob and jack its the other way round...jack is more technical..and that shows up in "gore obsessed". The best would be to have them both :grin: But jack is gone now, and rob barrett is now playing live for the band and most probably will be the permanent live guitarist..

13. Mr. Scary

You got me there, No Remorse was just brilliant! Pat 'O Brien isn't that bad either, but my only complain is he headbangs like a girl. I watched The Spine Splitter's video and that part where Alex and Pat started headbanging at the same pace...come on Pat! Throw in some more neck!

14. shsnawada

Yeah..you can underestimate Pat O Brien when headbanging, But DONT underistimate girls: I've seen them (know them too). Its like a corpsegrinder or martin mendez only with the XX genetic crap...