Items for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Dec 29, 2006.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

I have the following items for sale. All are used but in perfect working condition, and between 7-9/10 looks wise.

1. Marshall Amp - 10 W - Rs. 1600
    2. Zoom 505II processor - Rs 2200
    3. Boss OD2 Overdrive pedal - Rs. 800
    4. Fender Squier Standard (UK Issue) single coil bridge pickup - Rs. 600

Selling cos I have moved on to bass now (I still have my 15CD, and a bunch of guitar fx, which I am not selling now). I have already put up a very low price, I need this money to buy a bass amp, so please do not squeeze a fellow musician. I would like to sell this as a single lot if possible. These are available in Bangalore. Will ship if buyer pays. PM me if interested.

Cheers!

2. rohit

rohit New Member

yeah you have quoted really low prices.atleat for the amp and processor.
    tell how old are the items.
    best of luck for the sale.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am very much interested for the OD-2.
    any pix/condition of the thing?

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hey im interested in the OD too....damn....alpha why do u post so fast lol

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I am really tempted by that OD-2......

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah seriously...that price makes me wanna have it...even tho i dont need it...damn sanjiv ...are u into blackmagic or something lol?

7. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

^hehe..I love cheap stuff..I have an Arion Tubulator I bought for $10..great pedal..ofcourse at that price it is in a plastic housing, a Boss for $20 is quite cool

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea :) .... i think im gonna back out of this... i really dont need it...and all my savings are going into other things...no more gear for me..

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Who said anything about needing it? ;)

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^ :p:

Correct, the more I think of it, the more I realise that I already have tech21 with british setting that would give me a similar tone.

Hahaha
    so what am still interested, I woukld lvoe to have one yelow colored BOSS pedal in my collection, if not SD-1 then OD-2 hi sahi]

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hehe...ive always wanted a huuuuuuuuge pedal collection...so far just my laney's FS-2 , Digitech DeathMetal and my G7 :p

12. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I think i'm the only one who actually needs the pedal then. So you guys should'nt mind if i take the thing.

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i dont :p ....but alpha and nebu will slice ur head off if u go near the pedal i think lmao.....

14. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sridhar, your brother had already sent me an SMS yesterday, so you are the first in line for the OD2 (till a couple of days only :)).

OK guys, since I do not want to hear any untoward things later, I want to give the enthu cutlets some more details on the gear.

The amp is a few years old, its Marshall's first range of products in India, which say Park by Marshall. Its not made in India as far as I know. I bought it from Reynolds Kolkata, paid 3500 for it, and it was lying idle for 2 years when I was in the UK, always used for bedroom playing only. You will need to fix the earphone out jack, its wobbly. Other details are same as the MG10CD, gain, volume and contour control, with OD switch. Does not have the annoying pop which my MG15CD has while switching on and off etc.

Those looking for a yellow Boss pedal, you might have to repaint it. The paint's peeled off quite a bit, hence the low price. Otherwise, works perfect.

15. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thank God....Dont worry its a done deal. When and where can i pick it up??

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

and sanjiv...post pics of the amp....one dude is interested...he wanted to buy my 10cd but i sold it

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Curses on you Sridhar:annoyed:

18. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

It looks exactly like the MG10CD, but the knobs are not golden. Also, there is Park written across the face like shown in this picture here. This pic says only Park, mine says Park by Marshall.

Attached Files:

19. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Update

Boss OD2, Marshall 10W amp and Guitar Pickup - all sold.

Zoom 505II still up for sale at Rs. 2200 only.

20. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Why do you curse Sridhar. I was the guy who picked it up :D. But picked it for a friend.