>~~>ItaLiaN BloNdE>~~>

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Apr 15, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

Italy’s most famous **** star Cicciolina is ready to make a deal with the world’s most infamous terrorist Osama Bin Laden – herself in exchange for world peace.

The 55-year old Cicciolina, whose real name is Anna Ilona Staller, said that it was not only time someone did something about Bin Laden, but that she was the perfect women for the job.

Cicciolina further said that she would be more than willing to give her body to Bin Laden, if he agreed to end to his tyranny.

"It is time someone did something about Bin Laden, and I am ready to do it. I am ready to make a deal, he can have me in exchange for an end to his tyranny.

"My breasts have only ever helped people while Bin Laden has killed thousands of innocent victims," Fox News quoted her, as saying.

It's not the first time blonde **** star, real name Anna Ilona Staller, has put her ahem... neck on the line.

Back in the 90s she offered herself to Saddam Hussein if he gave up Iraq. If he had taken her up on it "who knows what might have happened", she said.

Attached Files:

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

How old is he?

(it looks like a man so the "he")

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

just bluffing to get media attention

55year old
    ????

i dont think ben laden got such bad taste

n neither did sadam

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Saddam and Osama are waiting for their 71 dark haired virgins in heaven.....dont need no beat up old italian blonde.

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

lmao^^^

yeah all dogs go to heaven

ps she is a p()rn star

adding this fact coz the word censor del the word **** = P()rn

6. kaiser

kaiser Bored

its amazing....im surprised yet again.

p()rn is a censored word on IGT. holy jesus.

come on mods, why do u guys have to be so sterile. it works against the site.....

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Until a while ago, adult was censored.

I cant even say water-****e without the sensor picking it up