IT job suxxx

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_wizard, Oct 27, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

AS I ALWAYS SAY :: Lavina is a Spoilt Brat!:RollLol:

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

For Lavina, School suxx and Post Retirement Rulez. May God make her happy by making her a buddi asap.

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

wizard, dude where do you work?? as in which company?...yeah IT is booring..lol, im writing help files for the product i worked on, but its gud parttime money.
    At the place i work in isnt as dull as yours, messengers allowed etc. Plus i got some gr8 friends arnd there.
    But the job of a programmer is boring, very menial with no intellectual stimulation.

Anybody here working as a Business Analyst??/ ...i was pretty interested into going into that field and needed some advice.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

aaaargh...he told me where he work n what he does....n all.!i cant recollect anything!

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

again a usual dumb job having much hype - ok if u are into McKinsey then maybe not ...
    jobs = monotony as pointed out by someone earlier - it is due to our modern way of life ... (damn to think further even our archiac way of life was monotonous n nothing but drudgery)

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

point...i was being naive ...but u do get more money to get bored.

7. hahaha? :yawn:

:annoyed: i never said post retirement rules :NoNo: i just wana get over school and go 2 college :cool:

8. i change my opinion :( school times are the best :beer:

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

The problem of not being interested in jobs is simply that people do jobs beacuse they r there...not because they like it...it's upto u really ...how far u want to go to make sure u do stuff u really like.

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

im wrking as an IT analyst in Patni Computer Systems (yea the name sucks)...

the thing is im wrking on a GE Life (UK) support project so we have to follow a strict policy imposed by GE....which doesnt permits us to use ne messengers....nd stuff....most indian IT majors are lik tht....

well im not into programming bur netwrk and security stuff...earlier was into unix administration...sounds interesting and u get a gr8 profile but again the wrk is monotonus nd there is no sense of freedom..

moreover the project leaders and ppl do not contribute much to the client communication wen it comes to the business/audits and stuff related to the project (blame it on beaurucracy--screw da spelling)....so the environment is not dynamic

11. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

check this...........

Attached Files:

• shit.jpg
      shit.jpg
      File size:
      138.3 KB
      Views:
  12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^:RollLol:

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LMAO@hardik....:RollLol:

@cryptu....i love ur avy....:insane:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@wiz...dude.....i was the first to say that......trhough im :p: ....its damn seductive...i think this is the 2nd tiem im being seduced in igt:grin: :)

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup..it has got those slutty/vampish looks...

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah.....its face is really hurting me!