Isn't This rong??

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rockboyteek, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

sry mods but this mite b in the rong part of the forum......but i thought it is more to do with this part.......I was thinkin about the comps on the forum......and they only for NEWBIES!!!!!

this shudnt be there because someone mite send lots of posts in the CHIT CHAT LOUNGE and get to 50 POSTS and then they are a beginnner.........so they mite not tab at alll.......and then they dont get a chance!.............instead the comps shud b done on the reputation......if u have up to 2 bar then u can participate.

well i hope i brought something to ur attention......try working something out.......

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Uhhh rockboyteek, you having a blonde day dude? When he said, "newbies" it wasnt referred to the title, duh!!! It refers to anybody who's a beginner at guitars, even you can participate(the things i have to contend with...:p:)!

3. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehehe

hey sry sir!! :eek:: ......... i probs having a worst than blonde day:)..........anyway thx for telling me.......isnt there another way to state it tho????.....more peeps mite get confused like me!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

I doubt it, blonde day experiences are quite rare and not known to happen as a mass phenomenon. Anyways, i think your doubt has been cleared. Great.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... whats a blonde day expereince???

6. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

lol i have one all the time...sum of of my friends say i shud have been blonde!
    oops sorry this is gettin off topic

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Yes it is. Problem resolved. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.