Is this guitar good ???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by varun1712, Apr 26, 2007.

1. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Do you know your way around the floyd rose? If not...dont touch that thing. Learn the thing before opening it up.

Need any help PM me, I know my way around these tremolos pretty darn well now.

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

hehe congrats on the new guitar......looks sumwhat like a jackson....as laney said dont screw with the Floyd now,she can be quite a bitch......take her to a shop a couple of times...and learn how they do it :) !

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Shops not necessary...need to learn Spring tension is equal to string tension etc etc

5. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

HA! I pretty much taught Tulsi how to work a Floyd, and back in the day I didn't know much about it either. But what he did to it then made me want to pull off all my then long hair

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

u must be damn old then

LOL...kidding....

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ You must be damn old too, seeing as you know your way around Floyd Roses pretty darn well now.

Mwahaha, riiight :p:

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hehe, i spent 5 months of my life ....well wasted...well wasted 5 months of my life trying to get diff people to fix it...the last 6th month i just learnt it on my own, and with the help of ashu from bajaao i got the floyd setup well...and then sent it to Ibanez to eat and and poop me out a new one!! haha. It was pretty messed up when i sent it...i can still remember those darn cracks on the neck and neck joint....aaah....memories!

9. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

soooooooo which one of u can help me here ???

10. yazi

yazi Banned

With what?

11. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

buying underwear.

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Its all that is left of Bharat Musicals