Is the forum dying?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

What's happening? No one seems to be posting much these days (including me).

Even in the tabs section, all new posts seem to be requests and not submissions. I, personally, don't have much time to tabs songs right now (with band practice and everything).

2. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

I disagree, y? Well the last time i logged in here the total member was like 140 and now its 175+ many new sign ups...in addition to that the post count seems to have been increased.

Yes, there have been many request and lesser tab posts, but y is that a bad thing? Not eveybody can tabs songs dude......y do u think we are here on the first place....:p

And you say u dont have anytime, and u cant posts....well boo hoo:mad: You have to be an example ...make some tab posts man....and everyone should follow....:)

I aslo think ur an excellent mod.....:) where is that other mod? slacking off...ehh??:p

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Thanks, again, pal. Jayanth, imo, is a very busy musician. He was supposed to accompany some european band on a South India tour. Don't remember very well.

Out of the 175 registered members, only 15 ppl have made 10 or more posts. :think:

I don't usually like taking tabs from one place and posting them in others. So when I tab, it has to be genuine. And for that I need lots of time and what with 2 hard working bands, basketball, studies and coaching classes, its really hard for me to tab songs.

4. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

Yea, shame on you!! For not posting!! You ppl are just leechers for this community to grow we need more and more posters. If this doesnt happen the communtiy eventually will fade away and die...we need to keep posting.

I remember when only 5 ppl used to post now we have around 20 or so....guys you have to post even if you cant tab, you can always post in the general talks section...cant ya?

This is the best site for guitar tabs i have come across in years!

5. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

dead thread

now. this is the best dead thread i have come across.

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

^^ well da forum is certainly not dying!! bt yeah sum of the earlier active members are definately missing or too busy to post here I guess!!... and the most active fourm now is the Chit-chat lounge ........

7. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

i see you joined 2003 .. and 100 posts yet ... so kindly understand the terms hahaha what a bum

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

^^^ he hee looks like vish_rocks has revived a 2 years old dead thread ............. ;-) ...neway .. ..it doesnt mk much sense now... as IGT is pretty much alive and kicking right nw.....

9. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

who me???? :-/ heh i didn't know what i say somebody posted and i did as well heh anywayz there goes one more post hah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.