is the edge III bridge any good...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hiflier79, Feb 20, 2011.

1. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

hello ppl....im new to IGT....can you tell me whether the edgeIII bridge is good or is it also a tuning nightmare....also ibanez website shows the GRG270 with edgeIII wheras other sites show it with an ILT bridge....please enlighten....thanx a lot....

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Where did you see GRG270 with Edge III.. please paste a link..

3. Pravas

Pravas New Member

I assume here Lad got confused...with some sites...

Check the Ibanez Official website to clarify...

4. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

its there in the official ibanez website....damn... cant post urls...anyways..go to ibanez.com and click on india...electric guitars....rg series...grg270..:)..plus the rg370dx is shown with a zero point tremolo system...

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Looks like they're giving Edge III for the Asian models of GRG now...

6. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

so is the edge III good enough to stay in tune......?

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I can't say.. but tremolo's in low range guitar are no good.. they're a pain..fixed bridge FTW !!!

8. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

im planning to get a guitar...either an ibanez grg270dx or cort x6 vpr.....plus a zoom g2 1nu(love the new style and interface)....and maybe a roland cube....jope everything is stocked in a single shop in chennai....wish me luck....:)

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Ya it'll be available.. Saptaswara Musicals will have everythin' .. I donno of other shops in Chennai..

10. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

just checked the previous ibanez catalogs....they've changed the ilt 1 bridge to edge III bridge way back in 2009.....and indian shops are still selling with the ilt bridge.....is india a dump for outdated models.....?????...