Is NAJAM SHIRAZ a great singer

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Jun 24, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well he's been around a long time
    so what u guys and gals think?????? :think:

2. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

well hes not actually a great singer he may be a singer, but as far as his music is concerned hes great with it.

3. Tabish

Tabish New Member

:rock: I think najam is a good singer ~~his live performances are great ~~~

4. six-string

six-string New Member

najam is good.....better than a lot of ppl around!

5. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

well i think sometimes he chooses wrong songs to sing.. he has awsome vocal talent.. u must listen his classical.. but yeah i guess he is one of the best and originals of Pakistan..

thumbs up for Najam..

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Najam is a gr8 singer...his all albums rock.....his last 2 albums were the best albums....he is very famous in pakistan and around the world...i think he is a star which makes pakistan proud ;)

7. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

Najam is .. Wow ... my most fav singer ... his voice quality ... simply Awesome .. wwoowoowowowoowow ..

8. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

NAJAM IS A GR8 EXPERIENCED SINGER AND HAS WORKED WITH EVERRYONE IN PAKISTAN.tHATSY PPL RESPECT HIM AS HIS RESPECT IS SHOWN IN THE SONG INSENAIN WHR ALL TALENT OF PAKISTAN ARE SINGING WITH HIM.

9. junoonist

junoonist New Member

Ofcourse Najam Sheraz is a great singer and he have ability to perform live at any atmosphere.....!

10. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

Najam is an excellent performer as well as vocalist. His voice pitch can vary and he is able to pull that of with brilliance. I would say unfortunately he is under-rated as well as did not find the right band. Just look at him go in the song "Ah mere sang sajni".... truly remarkable.....

11. mukarram07

mukarram07 New Member

sorry to say guys... but Najam doesn't know CLASSICAL... he no doubt totally ruins it! I don't think he's a very good or should I say good at all... I was having this argument with my cuzin too.

12. Gold_Glitz

Gold_Glitz New Member

HE HAS EVEN DONE INDIAN SONGS!!!!!! what happened about him being a fully pakistani singer?