Is cort x1 a good electric guitar in the range of 9k!!

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by jumbobombo, May 30, 2011.

1. jumbobombo

jumbobombo New Member

hey IGites
    looking for a good electric guitar under 9k
    cort x1 looks good within that range. dose it???

please help me out!!!

2. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

Rather go for a Yamaha Pacifica since it is more versatile than the Cort X1 and the Pacifica, I believe, also starts from around 9k or so ... Cort is basically designed for metal, but while Cort has some decent guitars, X1 is not that good a model that you want to invest in ... Go for the Pacifica without a second thought, have fun :)

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

You could also check Fender Squier Strat Series,, you might get a california series in that range.

4. shriworld4u

shriworld4u New Member

Is squier bullet series a good one?? It come for arnd 7k.. M confused whethr to get that one a yamaha pacifica?? Plz help!

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

If you are low on budget than go for any fixed bridge guitar else you'll spend more time tuning the guitar than actually playing it...

6. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

I agree with Rickkkyrich, u could try going for a fixed bridge like the Greg Bennett Junior Avion (MAV) ... It's a fixed bridge for around 8.5k, u won't have any tuning problems ... And please, don't, I repeat, DON'T, go for the Squier Bullet in any situation ... I bought it myself and regretted a lot after buying it ... Please don't listen to any1 who advises to go for the Squier, only the higher end ranges of it are really worth it, all the lower-end guitars r of no use