Is Anybody Aware......anu Mallick Copied Music For The Movie Murder

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by hendrix_86, Jun 16, 2005.

1. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

HOW COME ANU MALLICK, WHO COPIED ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SONG IN BANGLADESH BY THE EMINENT BAND "MILES", SITS AS JUDGE AT INDIAN IDOL????????? :mad:

CHOR MACHAYE SHOR!!!! :mad:

the song "firiye dao" was recorded way back in 1992/93............and to this very day is the most popular song in bangladesh. anu mallick copies the entire song (the epic guitar solo included) and makes "jaana tere pyaar mein" for the film murder. :think:

the point is "" HOW CAN A "CHOR" ACTUALLY SELECT UR (INDIA'S) IDOL""""
    Of course he composed some lovely melodic tunes, but wasn't A R RAHMAN a better option for the judge??????

:mad: wat does he think of himself when he(anu) brags about his music and skills (think he is the worst singer in india) :mad:

2. supersubby

supersubby New Member

he also coped kaho na ko from an egyptian singer amer diab the org song is called tamali malaak

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^spelling error....it's Amr Diab and it's called "Tamally Maak" ...hehehehehheheehe

4. acebuddy129

acebuddy129 S¡nE® Sá¡nT

I couldn agree more wid u guys...I mean a person like him dosent hav the rite to insult nebody. Worst artist ever in The history of indian music
    ..Totally fake.

5. anirban.d.das

anirban.d.das New Member

thats exactly what my signature is tryin to say

he had come to our college 3 years back as some judge
    the crowd insulted him so much he swore never to come back again and said our college is the worst ever.

ass**le

6. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

bollywood industry is falling down

u know dude mos of the new songs in bollywood industry are copies
    personnaly i come from france and u can't imagine how many songs they copy
    itz just a lack of imagination from their part
    i think we are a source of inspiration!!! he he he am not glad at all becoz it's such an easy job to find gud vibe !! bollywood industry is falling down

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ah..so much of hatred for the ol chap. :p: ..this is nothing new abt his stealing habit.. guys!..
    against all odds..he has made some nice muzik as well..lets forgive n forget.afterall he has managed to be the most successfool music director of india. ;) ..btw...is it the right thread to post this stuff??..eh :think:

tahda!!

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Has Annu Mallik ever made his own music. He is aweful copycat. :mad: He is gay.

9. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

who gives a f*ck about the indian idol
    who gives a f*ck about anu malik

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

can u giv ne example????

11. death angel

we've got an ANU MALIK fan here!!!
    CYPHER

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

wtf...anu mallik ma ass...i dont even care to piss on his grave...

since vini mentioned anu mallik has given sm nice music so was askin her any example......coz i personally feel he's a piece of s.h.i.t. who shud be castrated....

13. death angel

^^oohhhhhhhhh!!!
    well you're right. He deserves all the stuff you're gonna do to him.
    I thought that you agreed with her and were gonna give an example in another post(i do that alot).
    Just one thing. Anu Malik won't be buried, he'll be burned. I just can't imagine what it'd look like when you piss on his CHITA.

NOT HURTING ANY RELIGIOUS SENTEMENTS. ONLY BITCHING ABOUT ANU MALIK.

14. anirban.d.das

anirban.d.das New Member

if i had a penny for every song anu malik copied.........

15. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

Most of Indian film hits are copies of some out of India tunes. It goes back to Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahani or may be older than that. As far as I can understand music, our musicians seem to be too much fascinated by the Flamenco style of music. And flamenco being catchy has given some hits in Indian music e.g. Zhumalika from THAKSHAK. I was hearing to a flamenco guy's cd here in USA....there was a tune in the CD whcih resembled fairly to the tune 'Its Magic' from the movie KOI MIL GAYA . I checked the date the CD was published and it was before KOI MIL GAYA got released. No one follows this type of music in India. I guess if I were not researching on guitar music types I myself never would have listened to that CD ever. Anu Malik is copying a lot and RD Burman copied a little but they all did. So lets enjoy music and leave other things...we know it is happenning and that is great.

16. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

bheege honth tere has a resemblence to I believe i could fly

17. acebuddy129

acebuddy129 S¡nE® Sá¡nT

Errrr...dude Anu malik :1st chooses a whole song.
    2nd Thn removes the Lyrics.
    3rd puts in 2 or 3 diff beats.
    4rth puts in da new lyrics.
    5th calls the singer fer recording. And tadha claims himself to be the most successfull Artist ever. Ass. This is stealing..
    And whn u listen to some song nd thn play ur own songs in tht style. its not stealing. So leave R.D burman out of it :mad:

18. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

we cant relly blame him.
    its not his fault that he is not talented.
    he is making the best of what he knows. and thats stealing.
    we have to blame people who listens to him and those who hire him.

19. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Its Najam's composition. Najam Sheraz is a Pakistani pop singer but he made this song in Punjabi for his solo album. When Mahesh Bhatt came to Pakistan he heard that tune in some studio and asked Najam to give his song to him for his new movie. Najam agreed and the lyrics changed.

20. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

hellooo anu malik is dumb fellow i wanna tel him in front of his face dat if he considers himslf so much as a talented man so just proov it instead of copyin