Irtaash- khauf

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Aka Oz, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

da intro is like this and it is played though out da song.....im tryin to tab da solo too..........if u havent hear this song u can download it frm UMR..well correction are welcom

E-----------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----------------------3-(strummin once upwards)---
    G------------------4-----------------------------------------------
    D------------4-----------------------------------------------------
    A-----2------------------------------------------------------------ x3
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------

E------------------------------------------------------------------0--------
    B-----------------------3-(strummin once upwards)------- ----3-----
    G------------------4-----------------------------------------------------4--
    D------------4---------------------------------------------------------------
    A-----2--------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-------------------0-----------------------------------------
    B----------4---------------3----------------------------------- (ply it 6 oy 7 tymes i think)
    G---4-----------------------------4----------------------------

rizaaj likes this.
  2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do giv me rep if u like it

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyzz doooo comment

knight_guitar and kl12 like this.
  4. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Dude.. nice try.. but.. i just downloaded the song.. and tabbed it.. and i found.. something wrong.. with the tabs.. although u did excepetionally well to pick up the tune.. but.. .. the song sound on "D" scale to me.. and ur playing that on "B" and beside.. the intro is little wrong not in terms of.. of scale picking or like that but interms of.. u playing it.. u should use hand picking when playing it.. cause.. it's a two sound in the end.. let me tell u the correct intro on ur scale.. this might help u..

--------------------------------------------------------------5-----3---0-------
    ----------------3--(u've to pick both)---------3----------------------------
    ---------------4----------------------------------4--------------------------4--
    ---------4-----------------------------------4----------------------------------
    ----2------------------------------------2--------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd picking where the plucking gets little fast it goes like this

----------------------5-----3-----------5--------3----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------4---------------------------------------------------
    --------------4-----------------------------------------4-----------------------------
    ----------4---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------5-----3-----------5--------3----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------4---------------------------------------------------
    --------------4-----------------------------------------4-----------------------------
    ----------4---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the scale on which i figured out the plucking... and it's 99.9% accurate the plucking may be my scale can be wrong. but it does appear from the audio it's on "D" scale.. anyways.. i'm just giving u a brief hint how it starts i'm gonna put the tabalature in a good way later in the evening.. but here it goes..

-----------------------------5-------------------------------5------------------------
    -----------------------------6-------------------------------6------------------------
    -------------------<7>(just a little touch)---------7----------------------------
    --------------7-------------------------------------7--------------------------------
    ---------5--------------------------------------5-------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's how my intro starts.. although i'll post this later in the evening.. but i don't think so it's any use.. cause people are not really enthusiastic about the music.
    but still keep rocking.. dude.. nice try.. :)..

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

wow... nice explanation Knight... wanted to rep you.. but have to spread more.. :mad:

@ozzy.. good work..

6. knight_guitar

^^ you guys appreciating my work.. that's rep for me yaaron :).. !! i think i'm getting more love on the pakistani tabs submission forum just kidding.. getting love everywhere , but i think i should tab more of pakistani underground rock bands cause atleast .. i just love listening to them.. and we don't have that much exposure here .. !! keep rocking.. !!

7. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

the intro posted by : AKA is right....the song can be in D scale...and Bm can be there in D maj scale....
    the bass goes like this with each picking...

A---2--0----0------
    E---------3-----
    good work Aka ..reps 4 u
    regards

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

thx guyzz nd nice explaniation knight.......nd thx all guyz for givin me reps

9. knight_guitar

check ur Cp dude ;)

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

ya i got it......................hey knight try tabbin da solo

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

yarr can ne1 pm the link to their songs????

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

yup, finally I've downloaded the song... I'll try the above tabs tomorrow, cuz its too late now.....

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

waitin for ya reply @ nadish