Iron Maiden

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sheeda Nagin, May 21, 2006.

1. Sheeda Nagin

Sheeda Nagin New Member

Hey I Am New To Irn Maiden Stuff And I Have Heard A Lot About Them So Plzz Can U Guyz Provide Me With The Information About The Band Like Is It Alive And From Where To Download There Songs And Also Name There Hit Songs

2. nirmaldas

nirmaldas New Member

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well....bout maiden being active...dey say dat an album is cming out sumtime dis yr....but i dunno da whole story yet

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv maiden ....

chek out dese songs -
    1) 2 minutes to midnight
    2) fear of the dark (my favourite)
    3) aces high

**** man, i luv all dere nos ....

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I don't know how you could say that. They have a lot of amazing songs but they have quite a few complete wasteland tracks as well; The Apparition, Tailgunner, The Assassin, The Fugitive, The Angel And The Gambler, Como Estas Amigos, the entire X-Factor album...

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i think Iron Maiden is the best metal band in the whole world...they are melodious and this is their main quality....their solos are awsome.....fully in the key....full shredding....Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, Janick Gers (They have three Guitarists), Steve Harris, Nicko McBrain, Bruce Dickonson....they are really talented....playing over for 20 yrs now...Dance of Death and Brave New World are their best albums....listen to Blood Brothers...Fear of The Dark..No More Lies.....i dont see any waste tracks from their side!!!!!

7. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Maiden Maiden Maiden ...

stupiud u!!! i said dat thru my keyboard ...

i totally agree wid u ...

8. Maidenhead

Maidenhead UP THE IRONS!!!

ppl listen to The Clansman by them. A whole 9 minutes of fast guitars and consistent riffs. Awesome stuff.

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i like dance of death da best

10. Orange Guitar

their new album is coming out later this year!

11. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Hey even when they aren't shreddig.... they're creating good stuff... an example would be the melodious acoustic work: the journey man from the dance of death album...

12. Orange Guitar

13. skywriter

skywriter cHiLdReN oF bODOm

x factor aint that bad...but i guess theres best is brave new world

14. Orange Guitar

yeah...i also requested the proper intro chords for "Brave New World"...but i guess it was 2 difficult for IGT members :)