IRock XXIII

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Roadie2Rockstar, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

The competition at I rock is getting better every year. The mumbai competition is a thriller. looking forward to see Aftertaste, Black and Depth perform. It's sad though that the grand finals and concluding pro bands night at I rock does not take place on independence day.

Anyway's does anyone have information about the pro bands playing this year. Would love to watch Millennium perform. :beer: :beer: :beer:

2. Roadie2Rockstar

No response, can demonstealer throw some light. Any updates on headlining bands.

3. Roadie2Rockstar

Just read a thread on RSJ forum. Man the band wars are crazy. I cannot believe people abusing Mr Wadia.
    Best of all i like demons explanation about JYG being offered less money to headline. You remember your days of cribbing at promoters.
    I guess what goes around comes around.

Anyways whats happening to the Indian rock scene.

What do rockers prefer indian bands covering international acts or only performing originals.

In my opinion it should be a blend of both. (Not just covers and not just OG)

4. Roadie2Rockstar

Just read a thread on RSJ forum. Man the band wars are crazy. I cannot believe people abusing Mr Wadia.
    Best of all i like demons explanation about JYG being offered less money to headline. You remember your days of cribbing at promoters.
    I guess what goes around comes around.

Anyways whats happening to the Indian rock scene.

What do rockers prefer indian bands covering international acts or only performing originals.

In my opinion it should be a blend of both. (Not just covers and not just OG)