IRC - Turning into Warez, Looks SAD

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by Nanda, Jun 14, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...yea...i remember urban chaos vids...also ther was dis site called antipopvideos.com or smthin...

neway back on topic...im not surprised coz i kno ppl have been exchangin moosic vids and e-books on irc...

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

torrent and Ares are good enuff foe me ...

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

YA BUT IN OFFICE U CANT USE THEM EASILY ... AND U HAVE TO USE HACKING TOOLS AND ITS RISKY .. BUT IRC IS ALLOWED IN OFFICE ..

AND U GET ALBUMS ZIPPED (TARRED OR RARED ...) SO TO DOWNLOAD AN ALBUM U DONT HAVE TO HUNT 10 SONGS ..

JUST A RAR FILE !!!!!!! CHECK IT UP AND U WONT LEAVE IT .....

ARES IS PRETTY GOOD .. BETTER THAN WAREZ IMESH OR EMULE OR KAAZA !!!!!

THOUGH IT HAS LESSER FILES ........

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Nanda,
    You do the most piracy I ever knew. Even though I took the album Pearl - Janis Joplin as MP3 from your hard drive, I have already placed a request at Music World for the CD.

Nanda the Pirate.

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

This is nothing new IRC has always been used to pirate stuff. Even before Napster / Kazaa which kicked out the file sharing p2p mania, IRC always been used to distribute files many of them being copyrighted stuff.

Some people still use it, they are mainly the ones whose isps have banned file sharing software’s and thus resorting to the good old IRC.

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

That was a good info MOD .... But i advice ppl if u want pirated stuff use IRC better than crap p2p ... as it doesn't have virus and spyware ...

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

u are PROMOTING PIRACY ? :shock: