Ipod

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by asif_rox, Jan 16, 2007.

1. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Anybody has registered winavi ipod video converter or cucusoft plz hlp me im sic n tired of looking for cracks

2. shak

shak Harrr!

sic ..................

shsnawada likes this.
  3. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I had an ipod query but din want to start a new thread for it...

I wanted to know that if I copied all (hidden too) files of my ipod to my PC's hard disk,formatted my ipod and then pasted it back later would it change anything?I mean I want all my play lists and data like 'last played' and also the play counts to be there!!Will it work?

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

i have an ipod, but i dont know if ive got enough knowledge to answer that.
    however i can tell you one thing.. the "play counts" and "the last played" will not remain in memory. once you format your ipod, its gone.

5. i'm_not_neo

But I'll be pasting the data back...shouldn't that data still be there then?

6. augur

augur I love bjr

Why do you want to format it if you're gonna put the same files back in?

7. i'm_not_neo

I want to use the ipod as an external storage device for a while and I need all the 30 GB of space.

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

eh. is the ipod the only choice you got?
    cant you get your hands on an extrnl hard drive?

i dont think you should take the chance.
    i mean, its prolly not the same thing (or maybe it is) but when i format my ipod and sync it.. all previous memory is erased. i dont usually check to see if the play counts and stuff are all in order.. but its a brand new start.

so its not advisable.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think you should go for it. If your stats being wiped out is the worst that can happen, you should be a guinea pig.

Making playlists again could be annoying though. I suggest you get hold of i-pod access and save your mp3s by artist name or something(if you're organized) that'd make it easier to sort them back in once you want to use your ipod again.