ipod g5!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by shak, Oct 12, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

steve jobs introduced the much hyped ipod g5 today in california ...
    it is almost the same size, but 30% thinner .. comes in 30gb and 60 gb (black and white) .. and has much better screen ..
    oh yes it PLAYS VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
    (price unchanged ... costs $299 for 30 gb and $399 for 60 gb) ..

reallly cool .. but i still have my eyes set on nano

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

3. damn ipod g5 must be good!

but ipods damn expensive :(

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

5. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah ..thnx neo .. i should have given the link but apple's website was down yesterday when i posted the thread (they might have taken more hits than expected) ,.. thats why i couldnt ..
    and yeah i have heard a lot about the nano and scratches and the screen fragility .. the internet is full of it .. but still i am goin out today to get one ... will post pics if i get it today ( but i know there is a que and i might haev to wait for a week until delivery)

6. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

it seems good... but i think the ipod mini is going:(

7. shak

shak Harrr!

it ALREADY has gone .. mini, 1g,2g,3g,4g,U2 version, are all discontinued .. now u only get shuffle, nano and new ipod.

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

damn..........i cant get a ipod in the near future!.....and by the time i manage to get one.....a pico ipod would be released!:annoyed:

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Invisible Ipods..... cost: Only $/£.etc..5000000 approaching infinty. And WAKE UP PEOPLE. Nobody cares about the 6th generation? Be futuristic. GO BUY THE 6th GEN. Be KOOL.

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You get all the old ones in India, its good with the new models old ones will get dirt cheap :)

11. the u2 one sucks anyways... black and red one with the autographs behind

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Those autographs make the biggest difference in the whole person's life. Dont you get it?

13. not to me. i have my own opinion. so just shut ur mouth

14. shak

shak Harrr!

i agree with lavina ... u2 ipod sucks!

and ANOTHER gossip

apple is to announce a new PINK (yuck) ipod nano .... and featuring ...... madonna! .. LMAO ..

15. ^^ :shock: OMG thts gona be sick!!!

16. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I dont think the pic neo posted is the right one......thats not what the new iPod looks like.....its pretty much like the old one, only slimmer and plays videos......personally I think the screens too small for videos but people want it coz its an iPod. The other things thye released was the new iMac which is also thinner, and comes with a media remote and iSight built in. the pricing on Apple products is awesome I think......for the quality of the product the price is worth it but I cant afford one. Anyways in either case as long as Apple makes money I earn on my stocks!!!!! :cool:

New iPod: https://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html
    New iMac: https://www.apple.com/imac/

17. yup i was confused too

18. shak

shak Harrr!

yes imacs are cool .. only drawback .... software compatibilty ... and this is a big one .. now i can afford that small ibook right now .. and i have my heart on that as well .. but when i think .. that i wont be able to use many of my money spent softwares on that .. i go ... "huh, i'll get a dell" ..

19. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER GET A DELL!!!!!!!!! get a thinkpad or something. Dells are the worst of the lot. This is coming from a person who has worked for a Dell Service Center for almost 2 years!!!!!!