IPL which side are you on????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by angel_of_sin, Apr 13, 2008.

1. augur

augur I love bjr

I support Rabri Biharis.

Ek Bihari sau khiladi

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

now i'm looking forward to sunday.

3. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

you, naughty, you!

My sig is from a blues song lyrics I read on the internet...

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

yeah.....delhi daredevil's beat rajasthan's royal arse on sat.first home team to do so..............
    PS: where in delhi can i find da delhi daredevils jersey?????????????

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Don't fall for it. Please.

Eden was awesomeness. There is no way I can watch an IPL match at the Wankhede after this.

6. angel_of_sin

^^ da ptch was reeli slow........even da bowler dint knew which direction da ball would turn.....forget da batsmen...............dey made a one dayer out of a 20-20.............

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

The overall crowd response to IPL just amuses me.

People are saying "Where else could you see so much quality and different players coming together and battling it out. Simply superb"

I mean what about the English County? Isn't it doing the same things since years?

IPL is hype. Cricket is overrated. It's not even a sport .. just a game.

8. angel_of_sin

^^ i think IPL is da best thing da could have happend to cricket over the years........in India cricket is neither a sport nor a game its a religion.........who da hell watches English County in India????? da young Indian cricketers have bin given a chance to play with da seniors and da best cricketers from around da world.... do they get that in the English County????? yeah i agree with you dat IPL has been overhyped but da Indian Media is to be blamed for that.............................

finally we Indians have something to cheer for....:beer:

9. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Finally "we" Indians have something to cheer for because we're bigoted *******s who don't know how to appreciate things that deserve appreciation.

All "we'll" do in our lives is pray Sachin's idols, hold Yagnas for India's victory, tease Andrew Symonds, Fight for Dada, lose a test series in Australia, Draw a test series at home and still hold our heads high due to whatever reasons.

We beat Aus in 1 one-day series and we think we're no.1.

10. angel_of_sin

^^ by we i meant da skeptic Indians......................

11. Boomrang

Boomrang New Member

The Knightriders .
    There player's show enough power to win the match in tough situations .

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

*uck uu....................

13. augur

augur I love bjr

*claps* I think I love you.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I love it when you try to sound deep and don't make sense. Not to mention you take a line from a movie/advert.

While you're not far from the truth on the crowd, you sound like a total Scrooge. The IPL combines cricket with entertainment and people have fun and other people make money. What really do you find wrong with that?

And they're right about the quality. The county allows two players per team and since the hype isn't there, the top billing isn't. Since the money isn't there, the star players tend to give it a skip. Add to that the fact that the atmosphere in the grounds in India make it far more exciting to watch.

Haha, okay.

Since you're so condescending about us Indians, I'd like to know who you think appreciates things that deserve appreciation?

Note: I'm NOT asking what you think deserves appreciation so no rants please.

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^ ECB is launching EPL T20 very soon. Who says they dun hav money?? :p:

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

*yawns*
    Cricket is my religion, Sachin is my God.
    *yawns*

17. angel_of_sin

^^with a lil more enthusiasm u could be an Indian like da rest of us...............

18. Jonny Joker

Jonny Joker New Member

East or west Daredevil's are best .

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm assuming you really don't have an answer to my question?

The condescending, self-depriciation is part of the Calvin and Hobbes wearing shades cartoon. Be careful what you turn into.

20. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

If that's a part of your happiness then I won't take it away and say NO I don't have an answer.

If not then I'm simply ignoring you, tis not that hard to get that is it?