inviting musicians to connect wid a band in east delhi.

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by pallav2122, Jan 20, 2011.

1. pallav2122

pallav2122 New Member

hi... we are a band playing desi rock, blues alternative, a bit of hard rock... we have performed in some events... more shows coming... and now we need more people to join.. so we are waiting for your replies

thanks

2. sanya9

sanya9 New Member

............... hi..

helloo.. i m a guitarist... i wants to be a part of a rock band... reply me as soon as possible

3. nitish398

nitish398 New Member

sanya r u a guy??..n apart frm dat r u intrsted in forming a band???

4. sanya9

sanya9 New Member

yes i m very much intrested... i just want to be a part of band...
    ...... i m good in various thing like... lead.. strumming... and punk , rock.. metal...
    and as i m a boy.. Ansh

5. rahul__sharma

rahul__sharma New Member

Hi... I am Rahul, based out of Delhi (near Preet Vihar)

Have been playing rhythm for sometime now. Currently, experimenting with soloing -> primarily pentatonics/blue licks as of now..

Inspired by bands like Metallica ,GnR, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Junoon, Jal, Bon Jovi, Jimi Henrix, Led Zep etc (cannot cover them properly as of now.. learning phase is on).

Have been learning hindustani classical vocals for couple of years.. Can sing as well..

Want to form a fusion/rock/hindi rock with metallica kind of heavy riffs.. Since working as a research analyst, so would want jam sessions on weekends or evenings .. Ready to work that extra mile for music and work out with a band to make it big on the music front..

Contact me and let's jam and try working it out.. Contact me @rahulsharma009@gmail.com and I will get back to you..

Cheers

6. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

contact me on 9760811124 if u need a lead/rythm guitarist and vocalist