Introductions

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by arpi, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Conversation *gasp*

How dare you?

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

<--- is a music critic.

3. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

i find civil engineering boring(NO OFFENCE!!!)comapre to electrical and aeronautical,

nways
    why did u choose arpita????:grin:

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@jamhead, God knows.

@bjr, wht do u mean? :)

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@"arpi", interesting persona you display.......welcome i guess.

6. vishalj

vishalj Banned

All the engineers please stand up and be counted. *readies gun and bullets*

7. Sanjay Mazumder

1, 2, 3, 4,......... :)

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I was wondering about that meself.....she seems too cool to not be a puppet :beer:

9. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

\/\/eLc0/\/\E to IGT arpi! :)

10. arpi

arpi New Member

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR "too cool to not be a puppet" NO PANGA with arpi bjr.... do you know what the italian mafia does with ppl who are annoying? *arpi brings out her sniper rifle cleans it and puts it back in its case* got it? hee hee ;) LOLz ....now that bjr is taken care of....*arpi glares at vishal*

11. arpi

arpi New Member

no offense taken...actually I wanted to go into electrical, but where we lived before the uni close to us didnt have it and my parents were not willing to let me leave home ...so I ended up choosing civil engineering, and it's not that....but I am going to do something else for my masters...as I am completing my bachelor's degree I am also completing grad school requirements for that....so dont worry this girl doesnt like boring things and she aint sticking to civil... ;) :)

12. Sanjay Mazumder

Although I'm in Computer Science..... I wud like to say that Civil has got good demands rite now in the market

13. vishalj

vishalj Banned

*shoots, misses and accidently hits Mazumdar in the ass. Runs* :p:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Your parents don't let you tell people about yourself on the internet and here you sit and clean your rifle over my dead body....

hawt!

15. vishalj

vishalj Banned

She just cleaned it not shoot it.
    Now in pakka mumbai style you should maaro dialouge about how many bhai's, taporis, policewala's and politicians you know, all the while hoping the other person doesn't call your bluff and beat you shitless.

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ho hum......mod from hell strikes again.......i see too much spam....and thread has sserved its purpose....and more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.