Introduction by Rishikesh and a few queries

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rishikeshkale, Feb 7, 2006.

1. rishikeshkale

rishikeshkale New Member

Hello all,

This is Rishikesh. I just bumped onto IGT while searching for chords (as would be the case with most of the newbies here) recently and joined the forum.

Is there any 'Introduction' kind of a section here where new joinees put their introduction and brief info about themselves? I couldn't find any; so I am posting here itself. Moderators, please move this thread to its appropriate place if any.

I have been learning to play guitar since more than a couple of years. I dare to say I can play basic chords and a few songs/pieces here and there. My guitar practice got seriously interrupted when God gifted us a baby girl 2 years back. Though I had to sacrifice guitaring (is that a word?), believe me it's a real sweet experience to have an angel to grow in your arms.

Well, now she is two years old and pretty manageable so I can extract some time to re-kindle the guitaring spirit in me. IGT seems to be the best station for this.

Now, as I logged on to IGT I figured out I cannot open posts in new IE windows. Is this specifically disabled? Is there a way I can enable this feature as I am used to opening more than one threads in new IE windows and addressing them one by one?

I live in Pune and would love to meet any IGT members in Pune.

Kudos to such a great guitaring forum. I'm in and savoring !!!

bjr likes this.
  2. rishikeshkale

rishikeshkale New Member

OK..figured out the right-click disabled thing from previous posts. For what I want;
    '@wizard .. To open in a new window hold shift .. n click on watever u wanna open in new window .. '

Sorry for not searching before asking this doubt.

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

d00d :shock: :shock:

Do I know u??

and yeah, Welcome to IGT
    :welcomean

4. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

:RollLol:
    :RollLol:

ooo God help me !!! -- wizzy ur signature!!

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..if u wish to introduce urself..then chit chat lounge would be an apt place.

thread would hence be moved to above mentioned^

However if u wish to continue discussing about right clicks then i suggest..dont! coz we already have loads of thread dedicated to that topic. Right Click is formally gone for good.

btw.. Welcome to IGT!
    hope u'll have good fun apart from learning!

6. rishikeshkale

rishikeshkale New Member

No wizard...I just searched about right-clicks and copy-pasted the statement that I found. No vini, I don't want to discuss things like 'right-click not working' here. I should have searched beforehand.
    Anyways, thanks for the welcome and moving the thread to correct forum.

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ummmm ok..
    thot u were adressing me