Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sheermelody, May 18, 2007.

1. sheermelody

sheermelody Pianist

Hi,

Didn't know that this thread existed. But now that I know about it, I think it's about time I introduced myself.

My id sheermelody is supposed to be a testimony to my passion for music. I am called Sandy by my friends. My tastes in music are multifarious and I like to listen to "all" kinds of music, with the exception of hip-hop and rap. I have a special fascination for jazz, blues and western classical.

I have been playing keyboards and piano for the last 8 years, and the guitar for the last 2 years.

As regards artists whom I respect, they must include Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong, Pat Metheny, George Benson, Eric Clapton, BB King, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Keith Jarrett, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd, CCR, Steely Dan and Bob Dylan. In classical music, I especially love Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Liszt and Schubert. The list could go on, but I have restricted myself to a few with the intention of not boring the other members.

Cheers!
    :beer:
    Sandy

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

:welcomean to IGT (officially ha ha)

@ all ~ this guy is one of my favourite IGTans.
    all the chords posted by him are so dam accurate.
    + he has a whole lot of knowledge on music which he shares wherever required.
    i'm really looking fwd to learning a whole lot of things from this dude.
    people, check out the chords of the songs "ALVIDA"(metro), "O MERI JAAN"(metro) & "DIL NE TUMKO"(jhankaar beats) posted by him.
    u'll know urself what kinda stuff this guy is.

:rockon:

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Welcome To IGT

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Sandy?

Sandra! A babe!
    Welcome!

*howls*

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!