(INTRO) pray for me brother - A.R. Rahman

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ace_guitarist, Apr 24, 2007.

1. ace_guitarist

ace_guitarist New Member

hey guys ..my first post of tabs here .... check it out and if possible leave a feed back

Attached Files:

2. ethical_rocker

ethical_rocker New Member

Thanx A Lot Dude

3. raju_rec_060

raju_rec_060 New Member

Thankq very much...,
    Plz post furthur Tabs..

4. naveenpaul

naveenpaul New Member

well guyz could u plz post me tabs for intro of mellaga mellaga thatti song from asha asha

5. naveenpaul

naveenpaul New Member

good work . can u gimme those tabs on singl string? (i mean on e string )

6. It is very tough to play this only on the e string as you will have to shift twice as quickly...
    But still, if you insist playing on the e string, here is an easy way to do it.

Pick up the fret number on B string, and subtract 5 from it... and play the corresponding fret on e string.
    i.e. if the tab says you have to play the 8th fret on B string, then you can play (8-5=3) the 3rd fret on E string instead of 8th on B...
    you will have to substitute all B string notes in the tabs to e string and play it.

Now, this particular intro tune needs you to play E>-7-3-7-3-7-3---5--10-- etc... so shifting that quickly from 7 to 3 makes it more clumsy...

No offence, but try to use more strings to play..
    IF THE GUITAR WAS TO BE USED ON SINGLE STRING, IT WOULDN'T HAVE SIX STRINGS.

As for Mellaga mellaga from asha asha... i think it is an Ilayaraja Melody... check this space, i'll give you atleast the first few lines.

Regards,
    Abhay

7. Sorry,
    Mellaga mellaga was composed by Deva... not by Raja Sir...

try this for the intro... It sounds good but am not sure whether it is in proper scale..

B>-9-9-9--9-9-9--7-6----7-7-7--7-7-7--6-4---6-6-6--6-6-6--4-2--2s4----
    add two notes and play again for second line>
    B>-6-7-9-9-9--9-9-9--7-6----7-7-7--7-7-7--6-4---6-6-6--6-6-6--4-2--2s4----

You can play the same notes on e string but they won't sound as good...
    Am still trying to figure out the original scale though.
    Regards,
    Abhay