Intro and req

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rammy, Jun 11, 2004.

1. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

Hi,
    I am Ramit,18 yrs old. my friends call me rammy so thts my callsign :rule: . I fnd bout this site a week ago and registered right then. and i must say, its a gr8 community over here. :nw: i live in faridabad, thats in haryana and comes under NCR. i started playing spanish guitar only few mnths ago but i ve been learning music since my childhood(5 to be precise). i have also done a 5yrs degree course in indian vocal classical music. so i am also a vocalist and i also learned hawaian guitar, tabla, harmonium and i do play a little bit of harmonica, keyboards, banjo and drums. also i am good at fiddling/splitting with music on computer. i am really happy to be a part of this society.
    keep posting
    Ramit

also if anyone frm faridabad or around would like to get together and stum and play together, then plese do let me know.
    my hotmail and yho id is : ramit_india
    do add me up if want to chat anything regarding music coz thats the only religion i follow

also can u please post the chords for the song " main shayar to nahi" frm the movie bobby .

2. vidhansinghai

vidhansinghai New Member

Hi Rammy,
    Welcome!

5 years of formal learning in music!!!! Whooooooooaaaaaaaa. Great going yaar! :nw:

I got the chords for "main shayar to nahin" from one of the threads on this site itself.

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=1082

Enjoy.

P.S.: You might want to search before posting a request. :)

3. rammy

thanxs man, but i did searched till the 10th page but couldn't find it. is there another way of searching by the song or movie name too?
    neways,
    thanxs again for finding the chords as this is one of my fav. songs
    also, i am able to find the notation/tab for many songs and do want to post them here, but i dont know how to write a proper tablature. can u suggest me a way to do that?

4. rammy

also vidhan u'v got a gr8 collection of tabs and chords on ur geocities site(both hindi and english). really good. thanxs a bunch 4 providing such good material for aspiring beginers :)

5. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hi Rammy...
    There is a button on every page.."Search"..
    u can search thru it by just tuping the movie name or first few words of the song..

Enjoy..

6. rammy

thanxs m8 i did searched throu it but it didn't gave me ne results, but thanxs neways....:)

7. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Spell the words correctly..
    it matches word by word..and if it gets an exact match only then it returns the result...so try searching with various spellings!!!
    am saying this because sometimes the songs are spelt wrongly in the original post itself..in that case u will get a "soory no match" reply..even if u r spelling it correctly...
    or try searcing by movie name...singer etc..

Cheers..

8. vidhansinghai

vidhansinghai New Member

Yo Rammy,
    Thanks. I'm happy that at least someone was kind enough to grace my website with his presence. And I'm honoured to have a classical maestro. :)

As for learning tabs, it's pretty easy. The STICKY note (the first one) will help you https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=151.
    And once you know how to read it, the same way you can write it. BTW, before you get confused, the "1st string" is the thinnest one and 6th is the thickest one. Sorry if it's obvious, but for me it wasn't :)

For the chords, just put the chord name above the word where the chord starts/changes.

All the best