Internet Scams... Now In Messengers.. Lolz..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rizaaj, Jan 25, 2006.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

First people used to receive email like Lottery result, u are a winner... and Congratulations u have won this much amout...

Just about an hour ago.. i was in a chat room using Yahoo Messenger.. and found a lady called Mrs. Koffi.. and this is what we talked about...

this is exactly what happened.. lolz..
    kmrskoffi is the lady Link to her Profile

Code:
    kmrskoffi: where are u from

rizaaj2: Bahrain

rizaaj2: what bout u?

kmrskoffi: am from sirra leone

rizaaj2: so mrs Koffi.. what do you do? 

rizaaj2: ?

kmrskoffi: i was working before,but after the death of my husband i stop working

rizaaj2: oh.. im sorry. sad to hear that..

kmrskoffi: how old are u

rizaaj2: im 21 years old

kmrskoffi: I am married to Dr. Kazeem Koffi, the owner of kazeem oil service company 
    in west Africa my husband died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years 
    without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

rizaaj2: thats sad... 

kmrskoffi: Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home,which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 2 Million (Two Million U.S. Dollars) with a Reserve Bank here. Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the Reserve bank here in West Africa Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problems. 

rizaaj2: thats sad madam

rizaaj2: so arent u trying to do something about your health?

kmrskoffi: Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to church or to a good Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund on orphanages and widows 

rizaaj2: ahaaaan.. wish you good luck in this great work.. 

kmrskoffi: propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I don? T have any child that will inherit this money and my husband?s relatives are not Christians and I don?t want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don? t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know thatI am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don? t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, since my husbands relatives arealways around me.

rizaaj2: so what do you expect me to do ? if i could be of any help to you

rizaaj2: according to you. i also fall in the category of Non-Beleivers

kmrskoffi: well that is why am here i need help

rizaaj2: okay.. how can i help you. If in any way I can?

rizaaj2: i would love to help in anyway possible i could

kmrskoffi: address]kmrskoffi@yahoo.com
    Please make sure you send me your full contact informatin.
    Phone number,fax number,your house address,or office address,your real name & age.

rizaaj2: okay.. but what are you going to do with that/

kmrskoffi: to forward it to my late husband lawyer for changing of document in ur name as my next of kin

rizaaj2: okay

kmrskoffi: so u will send it now
    rizaaj2: yeah.. but i did not exactly understand the job i have to do

kmrskoffi: ok

rizaaj2: can you explain me the work i hve to do?

kmrskoffi: as my next of kin after changing the document my lawyer will send it to u

kmrskoffi: then u willl forward it the security company office for the fund to be transfer to ur bank account

rizaaj2: and where do i have to donate that fund?

kmrskoffi: u dont have to donate the fund

rizaaj2: so then. what do i have to do with that?

kmrskoffi: 20% for ur help

rizaaj2: yea.. but how should i help.. i mean in what way do i have to help?

kmrskoffi: why 30% will be donate to the upkeep of  chruch
    rizaaj2: okay.. 

kmrskoffi: first send ur information 

rizaaj2: are you joking me?

kmrskoffi: am waiting

kmrskoffi: no

kmrskoffi: why do u say that

rizaaj2: because i just now read about the scams

rizaaj2: i am a bit afraid

kmrskoffi: u dont have to

rizaaj2: listen madam, im a poor guy, born of poor parents. live in a small den. earn enough to eat 2 times of bread

kmrskoffi: my lawyer will help us change ur name to the document

rizaaj2: im not used to such things

rizaaj2: and i would like u to have a look at this page too

rizaaj2: https://www.expatengineer.net/exe/exedisc.nsf/9f8782bdd2331756482570de002b6352/72bb4ebdefb6af89482570730052e928?OpenDocument
    kmrskoffi: well is ok

rizaaj2: and neither i could find any information about Dr. Kazeem Koffi on the whole of the internet

rizaaj2: https://www.sfu.ca/igs/forpol-digest.archive/v01.n175

rizaaj2: can i get a valid description about these two links

rizaaj2: or do you think i am dumb enough to send the information blindly

rizaaj2: what ever be the case please clarify

BUZZ!!!

BUZZ!!!

and then no reply forever..

so beware .. lolz.. :rock:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, you suckered her into this.....awesome!

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

u actually gave away ur age + location ?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and why exactly is that so shocking?

5. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    u should have been aware that the woman was some kind of a psycho from the first sentences since no girl would admit to a young man she is in love, or she is married.....or any of her love relationships at first hand........ ;)

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha that was awesome

and I used social engineering just to get those call center sales girls on dates :eek::

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMAO..
    "propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained....hence I know where I am going. I know thatI am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace..."

YO..she's deep man!!

I got caught with a guy who once said he was a doctor and how his assistnt died and he was looking for someone who fit her profile..it was crazyy!!

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

amazing man!!!!
    ;)

9. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@rizaaj: U met with an Internet Chat Bot... :RollLol:

10. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

This typa stuff has been around for a long time man. U took her well. Nice

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Mercury.. yea.. i dont think its dangerous to give out name or age on the internet..

@angela.. yea i was just surprised that she(it) was the one to start conversation.. as usually girls dont do so..

@petunia.. LMAO.. what happened to the Dr. then? gimme some details.. jus curious

@Zoom.. yea i knew that this might be some kinda chat bot.. but she replied so late as if typing that whole text

12. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

No i dont think it was a bot. Look at the answers man, she was understanding it perfectly,and answering relatively. A bot couldnt do that. It would need a very high level of AI to do that, and if someone was capable to write that strong AI engine, why didn't they just sell it somewhere and earn a couple of millions the proper way?????

13. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

We should rather be talking abt that scam MSN Messenger 8 beta. There is no line from Microsoft about MSN Messenger 8 beta release. Its basically a script that copies all the e-mail IDs on ur account, and then sends them all an e-mail containing the link for download of that version. Watch out for that. Google "MSN.Messenger.8" for more information. Peace

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

lol..you wanna know!!??

Well he seemed like a nice person..he pmd me and strted a norml convo. asked me wht i was doing..pic/blah blah..usual talk and then he strted blubbering about how his assistant died of some illness and how he ws so def. that he wanted somone as special as her..and that he knew he could only find someone like tht in a chat room and he was gonna build a shrine and blah blah..psycho...i tell you...totally!!:insane: