Interesting thoughts/comments/personal stories

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

Guys post any interesting thoughts, comments, or personal stories you think will be entertaining to the rest of us.

I’ll start at my expense:
    I just got my driving permit this summer but my bro won’t let me drive coz he’s “afraid for his life”.
    :) as a teenager i take great pride in that.....hehe

2. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Yhea i have one.. My Mom wont let me touch the guitar after Midnight.. Cause it apparently disturbs others' sleep..

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Due to my odd working hours (self enforced) i used to sleep and get up at just about anytime i wanted. I found out that i never knew what date or time it was the entire period and mixed up appointments and meetings. There were lot of times when i went to a meeting a day ahead....and waitied like fool for the other person to arrive!!!

4. jayanth

Ha Ha.. Neo Please dont get married or fall in love.. It may be of a little trouble to you.. YOu wil have to Self Enforce a Time Table and print it on a Tshirt and wear it everyday..

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Well thats brings us to another tit bit from my side...if its not connected to the internet....im not interested!

6. jayanth

Hmmm.. Thats Quite Interesting.. Another fact from my side.. If i'm not drunk by 6 o clock in the evening, THen there is something terribly wrong with the world.. Or as the Astrix guy would say.. THe Sky Is Gonna Fall on my Head that day..

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

have juss changed the brand of my beer recently because of adulteration in the quality by nigerian breweries , it was a big issue here .....

many people suffered , only few indians with very good immunity survived .... ( eat more wada pavs in ur college , if you can survive indian junk food you can survive any adulteration )

8. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Nice topic for the thread...Good work Sonali...

My contribution..

Just completed my one yr in office a week ago.....

got promoted and a substantial hike in salary too... :)

9. bob-bobby

mars , how was the temple yesterday .... but ur blocks still red ..... heheh

2 months for me to go , to touch my land ,...... waitin for it badly ,.... waiting to taste haywards 2000 , ..... hmmmm

10. Sonali

hehe, i've had that problem many times, i would forget when my NHS meetings were so some days i'd go to school a whole hour early and wait in front of a locked door for abt half an hour before realizeing that no one else was gonna show up, then i'd go to the library, put my head down on the desk and have a few more precious minuites of sleep. my friend on the other hand missed half the meetings :think: i probably should've just done the same.

11. jayanth

He he... My work hours are weird too.. I work from 12(Midnight) to 6.. So when i end up in class at 8:15, when someone asks me somehting.. Answers will be so cool that that will be the gAg for the day.. People will laugh about it the whole day.

Once after New Years, I was pretty tight on Lager.. I slept and all.. Went to coollege at 10:00 AM.. I was asked to Differentiate some hopelessly complicated equaton and i ended up doing it in One step.. Amazed by this I was awarded Math Wiz of the Year.. Funny :confused:

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You should drown yourself in lager then, Jay!

13. Sonali

:shock: jay don't listen to the lord in this case plzzzzzzz. drinking is sinful and damaging to your health and social life so kindly try to cut back on this bad habit, never in my life did I think I’d hear of a smart guy like you getting drunk. shame shame shame

:eek: oh and jay..........um......what's your favorite flower?

14. Sonali

Mars thanks for the compliment, :confused:by the way why are you infamous anyway??? you seem like such a nice person.

15. bob-bobby

mars is the most popluar & dangerous after jay & neo here , u need to stay some more here to know ppl .... he he

16. Sonali

ooooooh i see, well congratulations on that Mars and thanks for the info bobby.

17. bob-bobby

ur welcome sonali & anything for you mars ....

18. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I play in a fusion band here with a tabla player. One day I was showing him some guitar tab sites online. He saw the word TABLATURE and asked me "Whats TABLA-ture??".. I didn't even care to explain...

19. Sonali

:eek: When I found out that ShahRukh Khan had back pain I actually prayed………….yes prayed for him to get better.

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

"TABLA-ture", man thats hilarious. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.